44

Naruto's POV~
I woke up with the sun shining on my face, and in Sasuke's arms. Even though I was awake I didn't want to move, I've never been so warm and comfortable in my life. I felt Sasuke's hand move up from my back up to the back of my head and pulled me closer.

"Morning, my sunshine" he told me.

"Mornin" I said back.

"What will we do today?" He asked me

"We'll be together"

"I like the sound of that"

We spent about 20 minutes laying in bed until we finally decided to get up and get ready. We both took showers, brushed our teeth, and ate before we went out to the treehouse. Before going there though, we went to the creek and spent a little time there, enjoying the nature. It was funny because we were being all lovey-dovey without even realizing it. It's almost like it comes naturally to the two of us, it's literally our second day together but it's not embarrassing or awkward to act like a couple.

We took our time walking down the path, Sasuke told me about everything that has happened while I've been gone, even though he's already told me over text, it sounds better hearing him talk like this in person.

"Ah, So Sakura is.."

"Yup" he said.

"Honestly that's good for her, she needed to move on from you anyway" I said.

"Yeah I'm glad too, now they really just need a push and they'll be there"

"Hmmm, maybe we could help with that" I said with a smirk.

"Haha, maybe you can. I'm not good with any of that"

"What?! I don't know if you know this but you're a real smooth talker, and a flirt"

"Only to you" he said with a grin

"Exactly my point"

I looked up and could see the treehouse in the distance, I looked up at Sasuke who had a smile on his face, he stopped and pulled me closer. Then gave me a kiss.

"Sasuke!" I yelled with my face heating up

"Haha, what? we are dating" he said with a smirk. My heart couldn't stop beating, we were so close and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yes I know, but we haven't ..."

"Haven't what?"

"Kissed in..a long time, ya know"

His face got red and he let go of me, he grabbed my hand and we started walking again. I giggled a bit seeing him all flushed like that.

We soon made it to the treehouse and climbed up to the inside. I looked around and totally forgot to ask him if he was taking care of it.

"Sasuk-"

"Do you like it?" He asked with a smile.

I looked up at him and gave him a huge hug.

"I love it!" He pulled me closer and we stayed like that for a moment. It felt really nice.

We spent hours in there until it was almost dark. Aunt and Uncle called us earlier and we told them we were here, they said that they'd let us have this whole day and decided to visit tomorrow, since they originally were coming to see me today.

I laid down on the bed and not a minute later Sasuke was climbing on top of me. He plopped down on me.

"Agh! Sasuke you're heavy!" I yelled trying to push him off put he clinged onto me.

"Hold me babe~" he said. I froze up and my face turned red. Babe????

My body started to heat up so I grabbed Sasuke and flipped him over, now I was sitting on top of him.

"What're you doin-" he said. His face turned red, my hands were on his chest and I was sitting on his....

"Uhhhh" I sat there on top of him, I didn't know what to do and just as I was about to get off he grabbed my arms and pulled me down on him.

"Naruto" he said, in a very weird but seductive voice.

"W- what?" I said, I couldn't take it anymore. My BODY couldn't take it anymore, with this position, and us being this close to each other, it was dangerous!

"I'm having a bit of a problem" he said. I knew exactly what he was talking about, I could literally feel it. Unfortunately, I was having the same problem.

"Me too" I said, my whole face was red at this point, I could feel it. This was so embarrassing!

"Yeah I could tell" he said. I looked up at him and bursted out laughing. I've never seen him so red.

I immediately stopped laughing when his hands started slowly going down my back, to my pants. I felt my whole body get tense, but honestly this is what I wanted.

I wanted him.