8

~Sasuke's POV~
My Family lived on the outskirts of konoha, about 3 or 4 hours away. Me and Naruto live just outside of konoha in a smaller town, but since our family owns a large company we have to move into the city once we're in high school. We could've already lived in the city and went to the middle school there but our parents wanted us to enjoy the quiet and the woods before we had to live by tons of people and hear cars all the time. Also the middle school we are going to right now has a much higher success rate, and really good teachers. There's not a whole ton of kids but that's because, even though they are a good school, it's not well known. We have a lot of smart kids in our class, all of our elementary school bullies will probably move to the city.

We've been driving for about 2 hours now and I already miss Naruto. There wasn't much to see when going to the outskirts, just a lot of trees or sand. It was pretty hot out today too, if I were with Naruto we would have been swimming in the creek or river by now. Both me and Naruto skipped the last day of school, he's probably extremely bored by now.

~Naruto's POV~
OMG IT'S SO BORING. Almost right when Sasuke left, I had no idea what to do. I don't want to go to the last day of school, because it's too depressing. My school planned a '6th grade graduation' party for us, we all had the gowns and caps, which was a little unnecessary since we're just going to middle school and I will be graduating high school later anyway, that's when the gowns and caps matter. I didn't towel like going to the graduation without Sasuke, so after a little bit of thinking I decided to walk to the treehouse. The treehouse holds many memories, like when I fell out and Sasuke had to carry me back since I hurt my leg. Sasuke is pretty strong and he can carry me easily, I can carry him but there's a limit to how long before my legs give out. It's not that he's heavy it's just that my legs aren't that strong, my arms are though since I do push-ups and arm workouts. I only even did that because I got bullied a lot when we were younger, usually when Sasuke wasn't there. Sasuke, unlike me, doesn't skip leg day.

There have been so many times where I felt like I was in love with Sasuke, like how my parents are in love with each other. I know it sounds weird, but believe me I've tried pushing it off but I can't.

Sasuke has always been there for me, he's always been passionate about things and he's open about how he feels. Yeah he teases me a lot but sometimes I wish it wasn't always just teasing, sometimes I wish he actually means it when he says he want to marry me, it surprised me when he wanted to kiss me. Obviously I was happy and I felt like things were lifted off my shoulders but I don't know how he felt. At first I thought he was just bored, but then he asked for more, and started crying.

I've been wanting to tell my parents but I never had the courage to tell them. I honestly don't even know what I am, I've never had a crush on a girl before, I've only felt this way towards Sasuke, not any other boys. So am I just gay for one person ? I have no idea, so while Sasuke is away I am going to try and talk to my parents. It'll be hard but I think it's going to be fine. My parents have never even acted homophobic, when they see gay couples they always say something like 'aww that's so cute' or 'I'm glad they're happy' and then they talk about how it's great that their so open about the relationship.  So I have a feeling that if I came out to them, they will be very supportive. Then again I don't know if Sasuke feels the same or if Sasuke's parents would be supportive.

"NARUTO GET YOUR ASS BACK HOME"

Gosh that woman is so vulgar. Every time she calls us back she has to use the word 'ass', she could just yell politely like any other mother that yells at their children.

I start making my way back and slowly my house comes into view. My mother is standing on the back porch and that's when I realized how long I was gone for, the sun was setting and I could smell dinner. I walked up and for some reason I just felt ready. Obviously I didn't tell them though. It was a pretty calm night, we ate dinner, watched a movie, the. So was off to bed.