18

~Sasuke's POV~
I woke me and Naruto up extra early so then we could have time to ourselves. They're expected to leave at 9:00am which I thought was a total bullshit idea, so did Naruto. We walked out of my house and into Naruto's backyard and into the woods, we went to the creek we always sat at and talked about how we'll miss each other and how things will be different we also laid out some ground rules for each other

>Naruto's list<
• No cheating!
• you're allowed to have friends, but I need to know who they are!
• No kissing, hugging, or touching anyone else
• keep up on your grades
• text me every single day
• if someone asked you out, you tell them no respectfully
• look at our pictures we took together so you won't forget me
• tell me about your day
• if your having bad days. Let me comfort you
• keep loving me forever.

Naruto's list was pretty easy, I was already good at rejecting people and telling them no. Since I'm also the loner, I don't talk to anyone and I don't plan on making friends. I may talk to Hinata and Neji here and there but that's it.

>Sasuke's list<
• No cheating!
• no friends (minimal is 2)
• absolutely no girls, idc if your gay
• no physical contact in anyway
• try not to fail school
• call me and text me everyday (at least 5 times)
• if you get confessed to, say no and end it there
• don't forget me
• tell me how your day was
• no hangouts or sleepovers
• only love me

I think my list was pretty Valid.

"What?!? I can't have friends?!" He yelled and made a pouting face.

"Not exactly, I said the minimal of two" I'm not that cold-hearted.

"Hmph! Fine then. You can only have two as well!!" He exclaimed. I gave him a hug and he sat there, and didn't hug me back.

"Aww what's wrong Naru~" this was a new nickname I've been thinking of for awhile, now was the perfect chance. I looked at him and his face was red, he was so gawd damn adorable. I gave him a kiss and smiled.

"Na- Naru??" He said

"Yes, your my little Naru" I said, his face grew more red and he looked away from me. I grabbed his face and kissed him again, and again, and again. We ended up doing that thing with our tongues again, which I absolutely love even though I have no idea what it is. Might have to google it....

"Well then" he said licking his lips.

"Your my Sasu~" he said which caught me by surprise. I love it when he's confident like that.

"Guess so.." I said. Me and Naruto talked the rest of the morning until we heard footsteps behind us. We quickly turned around and seen Itachi walking towards us, I didn't even realize how long we were out here for.

"Don't you two look comfy" Itachi said, coming to a stop a couple feet from us. Naruto was laying in between my legs with his back facing me while I held him in my arms.

"Yeah, he's quite warm" I told Itachi, Naruto immediately stood up and glared at me.

"Well sorry to ruin the moment but Naruto has to go" he said, I've been dreading this moment and I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was.. four years....

We walked on our path back to the house to see everyone standing around Minato and Kushina's car. There was small trailer thing hooked to the back of it too, it held all the boxes and small furniture. We slowly walked to them and I could feel my eyes watering. I looked at Naruto who had his face in his hands, I could hear him sobbing and so I stood in front of him and gave him a hug. This time it wasn't just going to be for a summer, it was four years, I hoped they would go by fast. He hugged back and his sobbing only became louder, I looked behind my shoulder and seen Kushina was also crying, her and my mother have been together since forever so I could see why this may be a hard time for her. Our fathers were just talking and Itachi stood there patting Kushina on the back. I looked down at Naruto and he looked back up at me. He gave me a kiss on the lips and I kissed back, it was deep kiss, a kiss that was longing for something. Someone. We parted and I looked behind me to see everyone wide-eyed.

"When did you two start doing that?!?" Yelled my father.

"Uh- like a couple months ago maybe" I said nervously to him, to my surprise he just sighed and looked at Minato who just smiled.

"Wow...." Said Itachi he must've been surprised that I'm growing to be such a man.

Kushina came over and hugged us both saying she loved us and she was sorry. I told her it was fine and that she didn't need to worry since me and Naruto already talked it out. She sniffled and straightened herself out.

"Ok Naruto....let's go" she said, Naruto squeezed me and then let go, the tears in my eyes were falling now and I tried hard not to make a noise.

"Bye Sasuke, I love you..." he whispered into my ear before walking away and sitting in the beach seat of the car. Usually my parents would ask for a hug, but they knew it wasn't the time. Even though it would be the last hug they got from him for awhile. Everyone said their goodbyes and I watched as Naruto's car slowly disappeared into the woods and out of my sight. After I seen them leave I broke down into tears and fell on my knees, crying and screaming. I already want him back into my arms and I don't know how long I could be without him. My parents and brother quickly came to my aid and helped me to my feet, I looked at them and sobbed. My mother pulled me into a hug and patted my back, trying to sooth my pain.

~Naruto's POV~
As soon as I seen Sasukes house out of view I immediately started bawling my eyes out, I just want him to hold me again and hear him talk to me. My mom reached to the backseat and gave me a hug. After she calmed me down I fell asleep. I was tired because I stayed up all night hugging Sasuke, I didn't want to forget our last night.

(This was dramatic lol, but eh)