35

~Sakura's POV~

Ever since I've started 10th grade, I noticed changes about myself...and Ino

I walk into my first period class, to see Sasuke at our table. Me and him have been seated together for awhile now, and if I were the same from 4 years ago, I'd be screaming my head off. Obviously I've finally gotten over him, took me awhile but it happened.

"Morning, Sasuke" I said, sitting next to him

"Morning" he said, he seemed very tired too.

"Are you ok? You look tired" which is actually weird, for him at least.

"I'm fine" he said, I could tell he was lying though.

"If you want, you can sleep and I'll take notes for you" I said. He looked up at me and nodded. I knew it.

"Thanks, Sakura" he said while laying his head down.

Throughout the class the teacher never noticed him sleeping, probably because he's usually awake and on top of everything. I made sure to take good notes for him, cause if I don't I'm sure he'd get mad.

At the end of class I gave him the papers with notes and headed to my next class. Which is actually my favorite class.

I walked in and seen Ino already at our table, my heart started to hurt again, every time I see her my heart pounds and I don't like it. This use to be the feeling I'd have when I seen Sasuke, but now it's every time I see Ino.

"Hey Sakura!" She yelled as I walked over to her.

"Hey Ino" I said setting my stuff down and sitting next to her.

"Sleep well last night? You're looking great" she said with a little smirk.

"Yeah I guess I did" which was true, I slept so good I didn't even want to get out of bed this morning, I was so comfortable.

"How about you? You're looking good today too"

"I've never slept better" she said.

For majority of the class we talked and obviously payed attention as well. I'm always happy when I'm with her. She was also the only person to comfort me while I was getting over Sasuke, she knew how much I liked him and how bad I wanted to be with him.

After class the day went by pretty fast, it was my last period and only 5 minutes left in class. Usually after class Ino would either wait for me by my classroom or by the front doors, every single day. At lunch she hung out with me on the top of the roof, also where Sasuke was hanging out. He's usually alone nowadays since Neji, TenTen, and Lee all graduated. He'd occasionally hang out with Hinata but she's usually with Kiba, and they're always together.

As I walked out of class I seen Ino there.

"Hey Sakura!" She said

"Hey, what's the plan today?" I asked.

"Your choice, I can either drop you off at your house or you can hang out with me" she said.

I have a car, I just refuse to bring it to school because Ino likes to give me rides.

"I have no plans today, I'll hang out with you" I said with a smile.

We got in her car and drove off. First we went to eat, then we went bowling, and last we went for a walk in the park. It was peaceful and quiet, not the awkward quiet though. We'd always do this, just walk in silence and enjoy each other's presence.

"Hey Sakura, since tomorrow is Friday wanna sleep over?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I said, and we walked the rest of the way without saying a word to each other.

I got home and went straight into my room. I put my bag on the floor and plopped myself into my bed. My face was flushed and heating up. I smiled all big and covered my face. I finally did it!