38

Itachi's POV~
Ah what a beautiful morning, I wake up and stretch my arms and legs, feeling flexible. I get out of my comfy bed and go get a drink, feeling refreshed. Now I'm ready for the day! I go and wake up my oh so adorable little brother that I treasure with my life. It's a happy day!

Sasuke's POV~
I don't know why, but Itachi woke me up at fucking 4 in the morning saying it's a happy day. He needs help, like seriously.

"Why the hell are you waking me up so early, I still have 3 hours till I get ready for school" I told him, he just smiled and handed me a cup of water.

"Drink this little brother, you'll feel refreshed" he told me.

"Itachi.."

"Yes?"

"You're scaring me, please let me sleep"

"Hmm, I see well you may go back to sleep so you're ready for school"

"Thank you"

Itachi's POV~
It seems Sasuke doesn't know that Naruto is coming back today, I better check my messages just in case it's some kind of surprise.

Of course I go check my phone and have over 20 messages from Kushina, Minato, and Naruto saying "DONT TELL SASUKE", what a funny family.

Well, Naruto's flight isn't coming till later, but I do need to go pick up my beloved Izumi because she is coming to visit. Oh I've missed her so, maybe we can go on a breakfast date before Naruto comes back.

Narrator~
And Itachi went skipping happily down the stairs but ended up slipping and falling, hitting the bottom of the stairs, he says it doesn't hurt but the tears rolling down his face say otherwise.

"DUMBASS" sasuke yells from upstairs, as you can hear him laughing as well, the family swears the devil is within him.

Naruto's POV~
I wake up early for my flight, I have a bag full of clothes and random essentials for my trip.

My mom and dad drove me to the airport pretty early, it's like a 4-5 hour flight I think. They told me Itachi would be there waiting for me, and since it's a surprise from Sasuke I'll go straight home, clean the house up a bit and get ready for Sasuke to come over and check the house once more because my mom is "scared someone might've broke in", which is why they sent Sasuke over a couple days ago, apparently the story is my mom has been feeling stressed about the house and so Sasuke comes over to check on it once in awhile.

"Once you get there, Sasuke will be in school so you have plenty of time to tidy up because we sent your boxes of things yesterday while you were gone, so they should be there once you get there, got it?" My dad told me.

I didn't have a lot of things to unpack, so it wasn't a big deal for me.

"Since Sasuke will be in school, once you're done at the house you're able to go and visit anyone you'd like, like Mikoto, Fugaku, Iruka, Jiraiya or Tsunade, but Itachi may take you out before you get the chance" explained my dad, these guys are pretty thorough with my welcome back.

"They all know you'll be going back, everyone except Sasuke so don't make some kind of scene or accidentally tell him over the phone, got it?" My mom told me as we pulled up to the airport.

"Alright son, pleas take care of yourself until we get back, it may be a couple weeks but the minimal is 4 days so don't worry ok" my parents told me as they sent me off.

Wow it's my first time riding a plane alone. Kinda nervous but it doesn't seem very hard to just sit here for a couple hours. I rested my head back into the seat, put in my headphones, and closed my eyes, and as I fell into a slumber I could only think of Sasuke and seeing him. I fell asleep with a smile on my face as I felt the plane leave the ground, I didn't even take this chance to see the sky, it's usually beautiful when you're up so high but I was pretty tired.