29

~Ino's POV~
You may be surprised to be seeing my POV huh? Well the author is a dumbass who kinda just goes with the flow without thinking things through, that's why this story is absolute shit and is going at a fast pace. Like I really just came out and y'all are probably like "da fawk" yeah well I was too. Anyway today's chapter is about me, so fuck Sasuke and Naruto's relationship even though I know that's what y'all were originally here for, too bad.

Now the day I realized I could be liking girls was in elementary, it was also the day I started to act like I had a crush on Sasuke, and bully Naruto....Why? Well because I wanted to seem normal. The world is a horrible place with horrible people, I knew that there's were people who liked the same gender and got bullied, some even got death threats. I was scared of that, but even more I was scared of what Sakura would think. She obviously liked Sasuke, she was always telling me about him, it wasn't a good feeling so that's why I faked liking him too, causing me and Sakura to fight and separate from each other.

You might also be wondering why I bullied Naruto, well it's because Sakura did too, because he was close to Sasuke more than anyone. I had to act jealous. Did I want to? No. I regret it so much. I stopped bullying near the end of school and started getting more distracted by Sakura. I'd always catch myself staring at her unique pink hair, her flashy and bright clothes, even her big ass forehead.

I didn't know how to feel and I still barely do, I didn't want to feel like this so I stared getting men's magazines, looking at photos of 'cute guys' on the internet but I just couldn't get into it. I started to panic and all summer whenever I seen Sakura or any girls I'd run away. What made it worse was that even though me and Sakura argued she kept trying to get in touch and hang out. Each time I'd ignore her. Soon I finally realized I liked her, but I didn't consider myself lesbian or bi because she was the only one I liked, I didn't like any other guys or girls so I was confused.

At the beginning of school I finally started talking to her again and we got along but of course, she still liked Sasuke. Now I could see that Sasuke was in no way interested in her, and I'd always catch him smiling at texts or leaving to make an important phone call. I followed him once and heard him on the phone, I couldn't tell whose voice it was but Sasuke did say he loved them. That's when I knew Sakura had no chance. I won't lie... I was happy but didn't say anything.

Then once I heard Sakura and Sasuke arguing in the halls that one day, I rushed to them and all I heard was Sakura yelling that he was gay. My whole body felt like it lifted, I felt relieved and was happy. At first I didn't understand why but now I know. I've never felt more happy to know someone who was somewhat like me.

I was more surprised that it was Naruto he was dating but then again I wasn't? Sakura obviously was heartbroken, she stopped talking to Sasuke and started to change? She talked to me more and was asking to hang out more. I ended up asking her why.

"It's because this whole time, my obsession with Sasuke was holding back my friendship with you. And I realized that"

"Are you sure you're not just trying to distract yourself?" I asked her

"I don't know, I'm still heartbroken. I mean he was my childhood crush" she said looking at the ceiling in my room.

"I understand" I said looking up as well.

"What about you? Didn't you like him too?"

"Yeah but I got over that a long time ago" I said. She looked at me and I looked back at her. I couldn't stand the eye contact so I quickly looked back up at the ceiling.

"How?" She asked

"I realized my real feelings, I liked someone else" I told her, she sat up quickly and looked over me.

"Really?!? Who??" She asked.

"Oh you don't know them, they moved and went to a different school and stuff...haha" she gave me a questioning look and laid back down next to me.

"Sakura?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about the lgbtq+ community?" This time I looked her dead into her beautiful green eyes. She looked at me and sighed.

"Obviously I'm not homophobic, I don't really know how I feel about it but I definitely wouldn't hate someone for liking the same gender. It confuses me but... I don't know. Why?"

"I was just wondering" I said

"What if there was a girl who liked you?" I asked she didn't look at me but she was definitely thinking about it. After a minute of silence she finally answered me.

"Well, I'd probably reject them, because I'm not into girls but, I wouldn't be rude about it and maybe, depending on the person I'd give them a chance, to try and change me maybe. But that would only be if I was confused, because leading them on and using them would be horrible. But if I wasn't confused I'd want to be their friend if they wanted to" she said. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"You're a good person Sakura" I said and got up. She didn't say anything to me and we hung out like normal for the rest of the day.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
You guys: omg she finally updated ?!? And with two chapters?!? I'm impressed.

Me: ha! I know I'm great.

You guys: No! You suck get a schedule or something!!

The guy in the back: And a better storyline!!*cough*

Me:  :') love y'all too lol

I Need You (SasuNaru) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें