Author's Note and Character Aesthetics

EXPLODING HEARTS

Oliver is lost in a world that he loved.

A desire to paint to his hearts content, any form of distraction from his recent heartbreak. Attempting to rebuild his life without the person he loves, adapting to bleak reality.

He was always known for being shy and quiet, until he met Max, who turned his life upside down. Max was vibrant and loud, cheeky and confident. Everything Oliver was not. But Max showed him things in life that brought him out of his comfort zone, experiencing the extremes of life with each other.

Until one day Max left without saying a word, leaving Oliver's world to crumble.

Oliver now lives with a blank space in his heart. Attempting to move on and accept that Max is never coming home.

But Oliver was never expecting to see Max in a gay bar, whilst on a date with someone else one year later.

The drama unfolds and hearts explode.

CHARACTERS

MAX COSTELLO

OLIVER FLETCHER

OLIVER FLETCHER

This is just how I see the characters, feel free to imagine them how you like, as always!

Add to your libraries so you get notifications of when I update so you don't miss out!

Gonna be full of drama, heartbreak, fluff, smut and everything else in between. Super excited for this one!

I'll start posting the first chapters towards the end of June.

See you guys on the next one, Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher