F O U R T E E N

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

OLIVER FLETCHER

PAST
APRIL 2019

"Oh my God Max, you'll never guess what happened in class today," I say through the phone as I walk through sunny campus, not being able to stop the smile that was stretched across my face.

"What happened?" Max asks instantly.

"The professor used my work as an example of what he's expecting for our final projects!" I almost shout through the phone, attracting attention from people as they pass me.

"I told you your artwork is unbelievable," he breathes out. "You seriously need to have more faith in yourself. It's amazing."

My heart swells so much that it aches inside my chest, feeling my cheeks begin to heat up from the praise. "I'm sure there are other great pieces too," I say. "But you have no idea how much I screamed inside when he asked me to show it to everyone. It felt amazing."

Max hums. "You deserve it, you work so hard Oliver. Like so fucking hard."

"I love that you hype me up," I gush as I turn down a path, towards my halls.

"Well I'd be a pretty shitty boyfriend if I didn't hype you up, and besides it's hard not to when you're so perfect." He tells me smoothly.

"Shut up, I'm not perfect. Far from it." I shake my head.

Max laughs softly. "Well you're perfect to me."

For a few moments I don't say anything, just accepting his words because I wanted to hold this moment close to my heart forever.

"Do you want to come over?" I ask.

"Sure," he tells me. "I'm just in the library but I'm done with today. My brain has turned to mush."

"Well let me make it all better," I mumble out, not expecting it to sound so sexual.

A small chuckle rumbles through the phone. "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"Maybe," I shrug with a smile.

"Okay well I'm running there now," he tells me, the scuffled sound shoots through the phone like he was quickly packing up his things.

"Hurry up," I tell him before hanging up the phone.

Within a few minutes I made it up to my dorm apartment, quickly tidying my room before Max made an appearance. Straightening out my brown flannel shirt in the mirror and readjusting my septum piercing in the mirror.

A soft knock stirs me away and I take one large step over to my door, pressing down on the handle and staring back at my handsome boyfriend as he leans onto the edge of the door.

His lips were stretched out into a smirk as he looks at me, up and then down. "Hey," he says as he pushes himself off the door hinge and walks towards me.

"Hey," I say gently.

Max shuts the door behind him before holding his hands out to cup my face, pressing his lips to mine gently. Instantly grabbing onto the outside of his arms, holding him closer as he opens his mouth and claims my lips between his.

I hum in satisfaction as he slides his tongue into my mouth, biting down onto my bottom lip as I groan against him. He drops his hands from my cheeks to my shoulders, attempting to pull off my shirt then my t-shirt.