T H I R T Y - S I X

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

MAX COSTELLO

PAST
SEPTEMBER 2019

Oliver was fast asleep in my arms as the morning rolled around, light seeping through his sheer curtains

Oliver was fast asleep in my arms as the morning rolled around, light seeping through his sheer curtains. I sigh silently and brush the back of my knuckles over his soft cheek, my eyes float from the freckles that covered his nose to the septum piercing firmly between his nostrils. Then I glance down to his parted lips, pillowy and pouted.

I grunt quietly, he's the most gorgeous person I have ever laid my eyes on. Without a doubt.

My hand raises to brush away the strands of his curly mousy brown hair from his eyes, gently caressing his forehead.

Oliver stirs for a moment and I pull my hand back, he squeezes his eyes before opening them to look directly at me.

His pale green eyes flick between mine slowly before closing them again, he stretches out in my hold and snuggles closer to me. "Were you watching me sleep?"

"Yes," I state instantly.

The corners of his lips twitch up into a smile as his beautiful eyes flick open to me again. "Weirdo," he says playfully.

"Sorry," I say as I press a kiss to his forehead. "I can't help it. You're just a sight to look at."

Oliver's eyelashes batter open as he looks at me with an unsure look. "Not sure what you're looking at but I am certainly not," he shakes his head firmly.

I sigh and nuzzle my forehead against his. "You are so beautiful Oliver," I whisper to him. "And you deserve to be told it everyday."

His cheeks begin to flush with a deep pink, the action making my heart miss a beat. Oh he was too innocent and I couldn't deal with him.

"So I'm going to tell you that, everyday." I repeat as I slip my hand under his chin and force his gaze up to mine.

Oliver hums and presses his lips to mine. "I love you," he murmurs.

"I love you more," I say against his mouth as I kiss him gently.

He pulls back and shakes his head. "You can't say more when that's not true," he says quickly.

I raise my eyebrows at him before smiling. "Okay, I won't say more but I love you a lot."

"I love you a lot too." Oliver says as his eyes remain on mine.

My hand cups the side of his cheek as I grin down at his breathtaking face. "I still remember the time that I saw you at Bailey's Lounge. I will never forget that night."

"The night you harassed me?" Oliver jokes.

"I didn't harass you," I roll my eyes. "I saw what I wanted and I got it."