E I G H T E E N

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

OLIVER FLETCHER

PAST
MAY 2019

"Holy fuck," I shout into Max's ear over the loud vibrant music. "This place is amazing."

Max pulls back from me and smiles, the neon flashing lights cascading down his face and onto his white t-shirt. "Let's get a drink," he shouts as he grabs onto my hand and takes me towards the bar.

I'd only ever been in a couple of nightclubs since I turned eighteen, there was something about them that made me feel slightly unsettled but being with Max made all those feelings go away. It helped that the club was a gay club and we didn't have to worry about being bothered if we kissed on the dance floor.

I wasn't planning on getting drunk but considering how much of a light weight I am, the possibility is high. I'd completed most of my first year work, I had one exam left in two weeks and I was more than prepared for it.

Max kept telling me that we deserved this night and I agreed, we needed time to have fun and go crazy. Dance to chart music even though I hate the radio and just live for the moment.

Once Max gets our drinks we meet him in the middle of the dance floor with his friends, we drink continuously, jagerbombs and then tequila, dancing like nobody was watching.

As it approaches one o'clock my eyesight began to slow and my movements slightly lazy but I didn't care, I was having the best time ever.

My eyes lay on Max as he dances between the colourful lights, he couldn't dance but he still looked good. He always looked good.

"What?" Max questions as he takes a step closer to me.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck gently. "You're just so fucking handsome," I slur slightly as he wraps his arms around my lower torso.

Max smiles and rests his forehead against mine softly as we gently move to the music. "No, that's you."

My head shakes as I look up into his dark mysterious eyes, I press up onto my tip-toes to kiss him. Max moving his hands to cup the side of my head with his cold hands, his face tilting to grasp my lips between his.

I groan loudly into his mouth and hold him somewhat tighter, fighting his dominance for his bottom lip so I can bite down. Max huffs out sharply and pants into my mouth, feeling blood rush through my veins and darting straight for my member.

"Oliver," he moans against my lips.

We pull away for a moment as I look up into his eyes. "I'm horny," I grunt against him, pressing my crotch into his and watching as Max takes an unexpected breath.

"Oliver," he repeats, his eyes growing darker by the second.

"I..." I trail off as I graze my lips against his jaw. "Want..." then to his chin. "You..." clasping my teeth around his bottom lip again as he watches me. "To fuck me."

Max presses our lips together with such force that I almost got whiplash, making my head spin a million miles an hour. "We should leave then," he mumbles quickly against me.

I shake my head, panting for air. "I don't want to leave," I tell him as Max's brows crease for a moment. "Fuck me in the toilets."

He bites down on his lip and takes a quick glance around. "Is that what you want?" He asks me deeply.

My head nods eagerly. "I don't think I'll last long," I mumble against his jaw, pressing a kiss to his neck. "And I don't think you will either."

Max hums sharply before taking my hand and leading us to the bathroom, pushing our way into the door. Noticing a guy at the end of the urinals but all of the stalls free.