Mr. CDC

Freya's POV

"I think she got scared and moved there" I hear a young voice, younger than me.
"I'll go get mom" I open my eyes, glaring at the sunlight coming through the open blinds, looking down I see my blue knife in my hand, on my lap. I look up when I hear footsteps coming this way.

"Hi there sweetie...... I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just checking to see how you're doing" A lady with dark hair says, kneeling in front of me, glancing at the knife in my hand. She puts her hand towards me, like waiting for a handshake.
"I'm Lori" She says, I stare at her.
"Raven" I say, boredly, she smiles nervously and sets her hand back on her knee when she realizes I'm not going to accept it.

I jump when I feel someone wrap their arms around my shoulders.
"Thank you! Thank you for saving me!" The strawberry blonde from last night says, Sophia I think. I notice a dark purple bruise on her arm, too small to be a woman's hand. I pat her arm, slightly scared from the suddenness of the hug.
"It's fine" I mumble, Lori smiles when I put my knife in its holster. I look at the other kids behind her and wave.

They soon leave.

I watch as Rick brings a gloomy man into the RV and sits him on the bed, I wave at them and Rick nods at me and says I should probably go outside, I nod.

"Hi" I say to the man, he slightly smiles.
"Hi" He says, coughing soon after. I notice the bite on his stomach. I decide to not bring it up considering I think he already knows his fate.

(Thin is Freya)
(Bold is Jim)

"What's your name?" I ask.
"Jim. Yours?"
"Raven"
"That's an interesting name. What made you choose it?"
"I like norse mythology"
"Tell me about it. With the ravens"
"Ravens were to help and protect Odin. Along with wolves. I like ravens because they have this mystery to them that you can't pinpoint. But they are also very smart. Helps them survive"
"Hmmm. I think it fits you very well then. You just need to find Odin. How old are you?"
"10. And before you even say it. I was around a very wise old man. That's why"
"You're the kid Glenn and T-Dog talked about"
".......I guess"
"You seem like a good kid. Hope you were okay after being left with Merle"
"Merle is okay. He just needs to keep certain things to himself. He's good, I can tell"
"You might be the only kid at this camp who thinks that. You should tell Daryl that, he most likely thinks this camp despises them"
"Daryl is good also. He just needs to open up a bit. I will stay to annoy him"
"*smiles* Why don't ya go out. I want to chat with Rick"

I nod and carefully stand up and limp towards the RV door. I frown when I see the bullet hole in my boot. I lean on the wall for a bit before taking the final five steps towards the door. When I open it I frown, that's gonna hurt trying to step down.
"Hey Raven. You should be resting that leg" Dale says, helping me down, I shake my head no.
"I'm fine" I say, looking for my backpack, tangos and gun.
"Where are my weapons and bag?" I ask, he looks around.
"I think Daryl kept them. His tent is over there. I can go get them for you" Dale says, pointing at a tent further away from camp, I smile at him.

"I got it. Thanks, Mr. Dale" I say, starting to limp towards the small camp. I look around and see my backpack on a tree branch, I try reaching up for it but hiss when I move my leg the wrong way. Someone grabs me by my waist and lifts me away from the tree, they set me down on a log.
"What the hell are ya tryin' to do?" Daryl asks, going back to the tree and grabbing my backpack and setting it next to me. He tosses me my tantos from his tent and I catch them.
"I was trying to get my backpack, but you, Mountain Legolas stopped me" I say, looking through my backpack, smiling when I see my revolver and slingshot, Daryl looks at me confused and I gasp, putting my hand on my heart.