Captain Hook

A Couple Days Later

"Mr. Merle, she gets grumpy when someone wakes her up" I hear Sophia say.
"She's Darylina's kid, he'd be an asshole in the mornin' too" I hear the annoying voice of Merle say, I groan and open my eyes when I feel myself be lifted up.
"Merle, put me down!" I say, glaring at the older Dixon when he holds me on his hip, I punch his shoulder, trying to get him to let me go.
"I told ya, Mr. Merle" I look at Sophia and pout but when I look at Merle's knife arm thingy I smile when I see the flowers drawn on it from Soph and I's markers.
"That's not my fault" I say, poking Merle's cheek and pointing at his arm, he scoffs as he walks down the stairs.

"Put her down, man" I hear Theo say, Merle continues to hold me but I just stare at him unamused, he rolls his eyes and sets me back on the ground.
"You were right, kid. Peach is a grump in the mornin'" Merle says, looking at Sophia, who holds her hand out. Merle digs in his pocket before putting markers in her hand.
"Annoying" Merle grumbles, walking off, Sophia starts laughing and I watch her.
"Where's Officer Friendly?" I ask Theo.
"With little Judy and Carl" He says, I nod and just decide to go outside.

"Bloody, I want my do-rag back" Daryl says when I walk up to him outside, I pout.
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" I say, he just looks at me and I sigh.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I only went inside the prison for a few minutes and then bam! One of our old group members, that I thought died on the farm, walks up to the prison with a walker on a grabby stick thingy.

Andrea.

The blonde that shot Daryl and I at the farm.

I just sit on a prison table as she talks about a meeting with the governor.

She wants us to meet with this cactus? Seriously? After he ambushed us?

Yeah, we went to his town but he took our people. Of course we were gonna try and get them back.

Suddenly, they start leaving the prison, I go to follow but someone grabbing my shoulder stops me.
"Stay in here. You're too pale, you might pass out so just stay" Hershel says, I frown but nod. I go up the stairs.
"Daryl's a prick" Loki squawks out, I put my hand over my mouth. I forgot how smart ravens are. They learn words that humans say a lot.
"Don't say that Loki! Bad bird" I say, he poofs out his feathers.
"Loki good bird" He says, making me groan and plop on my bed.

"Do you think Merle still has the dog tag I gave him?" I ask, sitting up and looking at Loki, he chirps and I guess that is I don't know. I'm sure he lost it.

"Get out of bed, Freya. Andrea left" I hear Sophia say, pulling my arms to get me up, I smile and let her pull me up and out of bed.

"Fine" I grumble.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Some Days Later

"Please, can I go with you?" I ask, Daryl shakes his head no and pushes me back towards the prison. See, Andrea set up a meeting with the governor. Only some of them are going. Rick, Hershel, and Daryl.

"I need ya to keep an eye on that piece of shit" He says, pointing at Merle who is annoying Rick, I sigh but nod.
"Fine, but if you see any flowers, grab them, consider it pay for babysitting the pitbull" I say, he nods and holds up his fist, I hit my bracelet to his ring and he pushes me back to the prison. I walk to Rick and stare at him, he feels my gaze and sighs.

"What Freya?" He asks, I just shrug.
"Don't get killed while ya all there" I say, he just pats her shoulder.
"Don't worry" He drawls out.
"Hey, Squirrel. Gonna hang out with your ol' pal Merle?" Merle says, I dramatically sigh which makes Rick amused somehow.
"Be safe out there" I say quickly before running back into the prison. Loki hops onto my shoulder when I enter the cell to grab my knife. For once, I decided not to keep all my weapons on me.