Dale: The Taller Version Of Yoda

Freya's POV

I watch Sophia come in Beth's room with color pencils and some paper, I let go of Beth's hand. Beth is still in shock after seeing all her family in the barn die a second time and her walker mom try to eat her, Sophia left the door open so we hear the last of what Hershel says. 

"I still haven't forgiven you for what you did at the barn. I was going to kick you and possibly your people off my land, but Rick and Freya changed my mind. Behave yourself" Hershel says, I smirk to myself listening to him tell off Shane. I step out of the room and run to Hershel before hugging him. 

"Way to go, Hershel!" I whisper to him, he looks down at me amused. 
"You know, you're a badass" I say, he frowns at me. 
"Forgive my language" I say, huffing, he smiles and pats my shoulder. 
"Thank you for the hug, sweetheart. But I do remember seeing Sophia asking Maggie for paper and going to Bethy's room" Hershel says, making me nod as I run back to Beth's room. 
"Just wanted to make sure you knew that!" I say to him, running towards Beth's room.

I sit next to Sophia on the floor of the room, I look back at Beth but she is still just lying there. Sophia puts a piece of paper on a flat board and grabs some color pencils down, I watch her write some words in but we look at the door when Maggie enters, she has some coloring books. An animal one, a my little pony one and a care bears one. I gasp when I see the care bear one. 

I love Care Bears, I used to watch cartoons and movies with uncle Paul and Grandpa. Uncle Paul got me a stuffy that I always kept at his place.
Maggie notices my gaze and smiles as she hands the Care bears one to me. 
"Beth got them some years ago but forgot about them, they've been sitting in a box in Daddy's closet. I thought since we have two little girls who might like 'em better, they could leave the box. There's some crayons and pencils too"  Maggie says, setting them next to the board we're using to draw on.

"Thank you, Ms. Greene/ Maggie" Sophia and I say, Maggie smiles down at us before she sits on a chair next to Beth's bed. Sophia draws a rainbow on the picture for Daryl as I look through the care bears coloring book. I stop on a page with Grumpy bear on it.

"I'm almost done" Sophia says, drawing what looks like a crossbow, I nod. 
"What are you going to draw?" Sophia asks, I turn the book to her and point at the page. 
"Grumpy bear. Daryl reminds me a lot of Grumpy bear. But I think he scowls more than the bear" I say, hearing Maggie chuckle, Sophia looks at the page confused.

"How do you know? It's name isnt on the page" Sophia asks, I point at the mark on his stomach. 
"Kinda like my little pony. By his little mark on his stomach" I say, she nods and finishes, writing her name before turning it to me. 

"I dont think it will fit on the paper" Sophia says, I chuckle as I set the book down and look at it as I start drawing the feet of the bear. 
"I'm not gonna trace it. I just look at it and draw it" I say, she nods and watches me. About 15 minutes later a small drawing of Grumpy bear is done and I start coloring in the mark on his stomach. When I finish I stare at it. 

"It's missing something" I say, then smile and draw a crossbow in one hand then I write my name next to it. 
"Looks like we have little artists here" I hear Patricia, I look up at her and smile. 
"We do" Maggie says, Sophia gets up with the picture and runs out of the room, I look at Maggie and Beth hesitantly.
"It's okay, if she comes to I'll send Maggie to come get you" Patricia says, I nod and leave the room to find Sophia, where the hell did she go? 

I feel someone lift me and groan in annoyance.
"Pizza prince, why are you hugging me?" I ask, Glenn walks down the porch stairs and goes to the camp, Rick looks at us in confusion.
"I stopped fighting when people lift me up, I lose in the end anyway" I say, Rick hesitantly nods with a small smile. Glenn lets me go before pointing towards Daryl's camp. 
"Sophia said you seemed hesitant about the picture so she told me to distract you" Glenn says, I huff before making my way to Daryl's camp.