FREYA IS AND ADULT T_T

Freya's POV

(Freya is now 19 or 20)

"Judith!" I yell, Aaron and I run towards the shooting.
"Judith!" I yell again, seeing the little Grimes girl wearing the Sheriffs hat, Mom checks her over.
"You okay?" I ask, Judith nods as a small group of people run up.

"They need help" she says, I look at Aaron and he shakes his head.
"We can't do that. You know that" Aaron says, Mom growls.
"There's more walkers" she says, I nod, and look at Aaron.
"She's not gonna budge, dude" I say, he sighs as Eugen kills some walkers.

"Alright, but we're telling your mom once we get there alright?" I say, she nods and grabs my hand, Mom grabs her ax and machete, turning to me, she nods.
"Let's go" I tell Aaron, we start running from the oncoming walkers, but the growls from them start to go quiet.

I whistle three times when we stop, so mom knows we're safe.
"Damn it, she's worst than Judith" Rosita says, looking around, I feel a tap on my shoulder andd turn to see mom, blood all over her mask.

Finished, she signs. I sigh and we get to the horses.

"Your mom's not gonna be happy" I say to Judith, she frowns.
"But they needed help" she says, looking at them, I see someone signing to a woman what Judith said.

"We need to get back to Alexandria" Judith says, adjusting her hat.

______________

Getting back to Alexandria, we take the bags off the people's heads, one guy keeps talking about music and Mom keeps gripping her ax, I grab her hand.
"Dad's fine. I think he's more worried about you when he's out there" I say, she stops gripping her ax.

I see Judith grab one of the people's hands when we walk into the gates.
"This is Alexandria. This is home" she says, god she is too precious for this world.

Aaron takes the small group away and I take Judith to Mom's house.

"Freya" Duane says when we walk in, I smile at him and Judith runs off to go see Bear and RJ.
"Michonne still not back yet?" I ask, he nods and looks around the corner where Judith went before pushing me against the kitchen counter and kissing me, I smile against his lips and kiss him back.

"What was that for?" I ask when his hands hold my hips, he shrugs and kisses me again.
"I'm happy you came back safe" he says, kissing my neck, I giggle without realizing it.

"Not in my kitchen" we hear mom's voice, I jump and see her leaning against the kitchen doorway, I blush embarrassed and Duane smiles innocently.

"Sorry, Amethyst" he says, Mom takes off her mask and instead of an annoyed frown, there's a silly grin on her face.
"Ah, reminds me of your father and I. Unable to keep our hands off one another" she says to me, I facepalm while Duane laughs.

"I'm too young to be having grandbabies, go on now, Duane. Aaron ne- needs your help" she says with a slight stutter.

Duane nods and hugs her, before waving his hat.
"Good day, beautiful ladies" he says, sending a smirk to me before leaving the house. Mom gives me a look.

"When you two do that, you could at least try to be quieter when the kids are in the house" she says, walking to the sink and wetting a towel.

I rub my arm nervously before finally getting the guts to speak. "Mom? When you and dad, you know. Did you know he was the one?" I ask, she stops and looks at me.

"You mean go at it like jackrabbits?" she asks with a grin as she wipes blood off her mask, I facepalm, I can never have a serious conversation with her. This woman is such a perv sometimes.