Sneak Peek

OKAY, SO. RIGHT NOW WE'RE IN SEASON 3. BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT IS IN SEASON 5.

HERE YA ALL GO.

FREYA'S POV

I pull up my mask as I climb down the tree I was sitting in for hunting. Pulling the arrow out of the rabbit, I tie the now dead rabbit to the rope around my waist.

I should get back to the shed. Those two are gonna get worried if I'm gone too long.

The prison fell too quickly for the group. It was our home for such a short time. I'm not sure if anyone else made it and I'm scared I might never see my brother or baby sister again.

Quietly, I run through the forest, keeping my feet from hitting too many leaves. Pulling my weight from my steps, I continue running until I hear walkers and someone yelling angrily. They sound so broken.

Sneaking around a tree, I stab a walker with the longer tanto blade, ducking under another's arms as it reaches for me. Yanking my grandpa's knife out of it's holster, I push a walker into a tree and reach up to stab it.

I hear another walker behind me but it's groans quickly go quiet and I hear its body hit the ground.

The other person and I quickly kill off the last few walkers.

Breathing heavily, I look at the double dead walkers. We killed 10 walkers.

Looking at the person, I instantly pull down my hood and complete shock is flowing in my eyes, the person stares back before a small shocked smile shows on his face.

"I would say I'm surprised, but I knew you were a survivor when I met you. Hi again, Raven" He says, sadness overtaking his eyes.
"You're broken, more than before" He says, making me slightly glare at him.
"Don't call me broken" I say, an amused smile crosses his lips at my response. My eyes travel around the forest.
"What should I call you then?" He asks, I look back at him.
"Call me fighter" I say, he nods and watches my stance how my hand twitches with the blade in it.

"Good to see you're alive" I mumble, wanting to run up and give him a fist bump but also knowing people changed.

_________

THERE'S YOUR SNEAK PEEK.

I ACTUALLY FOUND A SONG THAT I CHOSE TO BE FREYA'S THEME SONG. I JUST FINISHED THE PICTURE I DREW FOR IT ALSO.

ANY GUESSES OF THE MYSTERY MAN?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS AT THE SHED WAITING FOR FREYA?

SEE YA ALL WHEN I POST A NEW CHAPTER, MY BEAUTIFUL DEMONS.

PERSEPHONE OUT
*inserts ASL I love you sign*