Duct Tape is the Answer to Everything

Freya's POV

"Dad doesn't want you out here yet" I say, walking along the road, Amethyst beside me.

"Okay, and?" She says, I grab her arm, making her hiss in pain.

"See?" I say, Amethyst doesn't respond.

"Also, I left a note on Dad's motorcycle that you're with me" I say, squealing when she tries to reach for me.

"Why?" She asks, taking off her mask.

"Because" I say, looking down, Amethyst grabs my shoulders and my blue eyes meet her light blue eyes.

"I want take you somewhere" she says, I nod, she grabs my hand and starts walking.

After a couple miles, we reach a building. A school.

"Is this where Sadie went?" I ask, she nods. Amethyst pulls out her axe, I smile.

"Think we could find something for Judith?" I ask, she nods.

I unsheathe my tanto blades and we walk around, Amethyst stops me before knocking on the dirty window. We wait a bit. No walkers.

We push open the door, looking around, Amethyst walks around tables and certain things with no problem, while I almost trip on tiny rugs. Suddenly, Amethyst stops. Her eyes staring at a wall with art work on it.

One catches my eye with stick figures, the name Sadie in the corner of it. Amethyst reaches for it, but stops and turns away walking to a room.

"Judith toys" she says, I nod at her and let her go in first before grabbing the picture off the wall and putting it in my bag.

"Cute" Amethyst mumbles, kneeling next to a box of toys, a box with plastic shapes in her hand.

"Let's look around some more, then we go back" I say, she nods and we grab a couple more things before leaving.

__________________

I hum at the tiny baby in my arms.

"Hey there, Ari" I say to the babygirl, Sophia smiles at me as she feeds her son with a bottle.

"How's Theo?" I ask, the name feeling weird after so long, Sophia smiles.

"He's always hungry" she says, looking at Ariel in my arms.

"They are so cute" I say, grinning at the two babies, Sophia laughs.

"They're my little monsters" she says, the happiness in her eyes makes me grin.

"They're gonna be little super heroes in the future, huh. You gonna help me protect your mama?" I ask, tickling Ariel's stomach and a giggle escapes her.