Roxy & Amethyst. Oh, and D-

Freya's POV

I open my eyes and see that it's dawn and there is some light out. I open my backpack and take out my sketchbook before quickly writing a note, my tiny flashlight aimed carefully at the paper.

After writing the note, I untie myself from the tree and put the rope in my backpack. I wait for there to be some more sun, so I know I'll be able to ride my bike on the road. I almost fall off the tree when I miss a branch to step on. My hand grips the branch I'm holding onto as I guide my foot to the branch.

I jump down and land on the dirt near the pavement. I stand up and see Abraham is on watch. He won't see me if I stay quiet. I take my note and make it stay on some bark on the tree.

I move to my bike and adjust my backpack before climbing on it and start pedaling, when I get far enough, I speed up as the sun comes up and glares down on me, Loki's shadow is on the road on the side of me.

Please don't be mad when I get back.

3rd Person POV

Rosita gets out of the truck and her gaze instantly goes to the tree she saw Freya go to.

"She come down from there yet?" She asks, Abraham shakes his head.
"Sun's been up for 'bout an hour, ain't been a peep out of that tree" He says, Rosita goes to the tree and she squints her eyes when she sees a paper laying on the ground.

She picks it up and reads it.
"Abraham" Rosita says, handing him the paper when she walks back onto the road, Abraham grabs the paper.

Mr. Ford, Ms. Espinosa (don't know if I spelled that right), Mr. Porter

Thank you for yesterday. I'm glad I helped you all yesterday, though, not sure you really needed it if ya been alive this long.
I hope we meet again but I know that most likely wont happen. So, in the wise words of Johnny Cash. I guess things happen that way.

I hope you get where youre goin.

~ Blood Raven

"Well, that's that. Let's get on the road" Abraham says, stuffing the note in his pocket.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
Freya's POV
30 minutes from the prison

I look up at the sky and see black smoke coming from the prison.

My whole -body freezes and I almost fall off my bike but I speed up before stopping to catch my breath.

"I'm not gonna get there soon enough" I whisper, reaching down and turning on the motor Daryl and I put on my bicycle.

We were really bored, I guess.

I pedal some more but rely on the motor for most of it as I hurry to the prison. I pull over into the woods and pull out my slingshot, grabbing some sharp pebbles before running through the woods up to the prison.

I almost scream when I see what's in front of me, yards away.

The governor.

Holding Michonne's katana to a kneeling Hershel's throat, T-Dog and Michonne kneeling alongside Hershel also.

"It doesn't have to be this way! We can live together" Rick yells, I grab my bow and pull an arrow into it. Aiming at the governor, he raises the katana, but I release the arrow before it gets high enough, but the sword still hits Hershel, but not enough to kill him, I hope. My arrow landed in the governor's lower back.

Bastard, enjoy hell. This is what happens when you hurt my family.

Bullets start flying and I see Michonne hide behind a tank the governor brought, I look for T-Dog but frown when I see him laying on the ground.