Maybe They Were Right?

Freya's POV 

It's been a week since Hershel lost his leg. Now, I'm helping Lori and Beth lead him down the stairs. 

I left Loki inside. He can finally fly but not too far. I've been teaching him signs. He responds by tapping his beak on the table or his wings. Have not figured it out yet. He grew a tiny bit, I take him hunting with me also when Daryl doesn't go with me. 

"Want to race?" Carl asks, a big smile on his face, Hershel smiles as he uses the crutches to walk. 
"Give me a day and you're on" Hershel challenges back. 

I look down at the field that's a bit away. Daryl, Rick, T-Dog, and Carol are down there. For what? I forgot. Oop, now Maggie and Glenn are there also. 

I look back at Hershel as he looks around the prison. I look back at the field and see Rick tell Carol something. 

"Sophia, did you take my bandanna?" I ask, she rolls her eyes with a smile. 
"It was Daryl's, you just took it" She says, I shake my head. 
"I borrowed it, forgot to give it back and decided to keep it" I say, she huffs but tells me she will go get it as I check my holster for my revolver. I loaded it before coming out here. 

Suddenly, Carl yells something that makes my calm persona drop and my surviving one pop up.

"Walkers!"

Unsheathing my tanto blades, I take the closest one to me out but my gaze shines in on Carol when I realize Rick must've told her to come back up here earlier, I also notice Theo. Shit! 

"Hershey! Beth!" I say, trying to get them to safety. My gaze goes towards Lori, Maggie, and Carl when I see them enter a door. I focus back when I see T-Dog and Carol, I follow them, stabbing a walker that was about to bite into Theo's shoulder. 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Running into a door, I follow Theo and Carol, unholstering my revolver.
The halls are dark. 

Running, we bump into more walkers. Quickly, we turn back down a hall only to find three walkers, I aim and shoot them as quick as I can as more walkers come up behind us. 
"Go, run, run, run!" Theo says. 

I find what I think is a storage room and I grab Carol and Theo's wrists before pulling them in there then slamming the door shut as we begin to hear the steps of walkers. A lot of walkers. 
Breathing heavily, I slide down the door as my body now sits on the ground. 

Our ears ring from when I shot those walkers, sitting on my knees, I move to Theo. 
"You hit your head" I mumble after shining my flashlight that I had in my backpack on his forehead. I go back to my backpack. I think I still have a black bandanna in here. 
"Here. I don't think it's too bad but don't sleep until we can get you back to Hershel" I say, trying not to freak out. 

Theo suddenly laughs. 

"I got some serious deja vu. Remember in Atlanta, after Merle got handcuffed?" He says, I chuckle slightly as I make him lean his head forward so I can tie off the bandanna. 

"That should calm down the bleeding" I say, going to Carol to check on her. 

Please let my family be okay. 

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

3rd Person POV 

Rick looks at the prison then looks back towards the group, the only ones there. Hershel, Beth, Glenn, Daryl, and Sophia.