They're My Family

Freya's POV

"Dixie!" I yell.

Daryl looks at me. We look at each other for a while, I break our staring by running to him, and he lifts me up into a hug.

"Hey, Bloody" He whispers, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him so tight, tears are running down my face before he tries to set me down, but I don't let go.

"I thought you died" I say, looking at him, he stays quiet and eventually does get me to let go, I look at Amethyst and she gestures for me to take off my mask. I look around for Aaron but don't see him, he must've left.

"Who is that?" Daryl asks, looking at Amethyst suspiciously.
"Over the past weeks? A friend I made" I say, taking off my mask, Daryl sees the scars on my face but doesn't say anything, but I do see his face twitch. He's mad.

"Amethyst, meet Dixie, my dad. Dixie, meet Amethyst, my friend" I say, Daryl just nods at her and she nods back. Daryl looks back at me before walking out and tells me to follow him. I pull up my mask quickly.

"Everyone is at Rick's" Daryl says, I grab his hand and look around, Amethyst is behind us. I smile, she won't leave until she knows I'm safe.

We reach another house and Daryl walks in with me behind him.
"You can't give a baby food without breaking it up, Glenn" I smile at Maggie's voice.
"I did! She just won't eat it" Glenn's voice says back, we walk into the kitchen, and I see Glenn and Maggie.

And Judith.

"Glenn, I think you want this back" Daryl says, taking the cap off my head and throwing it to Glenn who almost doesn't catch it. He looks at the hat before seeing me standing next to Daryl.

"Freya..." Glenn says, Maggie puts her hands over her mouth, and I smile nervously.
"Uhmmm, hi?" I say, looking up at Daryl for help, he shakes his head with a smile and leans on the kitchen door. Glenn wraps me in a hug and spins me around.

"You're alive!" Glenn says, I look at Maggie when he finally lets me go, I walk over to her and hug her really tightly.
"I missed ya too, country Queen" I say, Glenn walks out of the kitchen before a scream sound comes from him.

We walk out and see him staring at Amethyst who was leaning on a wall.
"Amethyst, I told you not to scare anyone" I say, she shrugs and signs.

"It's not my fault. He's basically the asian version of Wade Duck! A fucking butterfly would scare him!" She signs, I look at her confused.

"She said, and I quote. It's not my fault. He's basically the asian version of Wade Duck. A fucking butterfly would scare him" I say, Maggie starts laughing and Daryl just has an amused look, Glenn? He's offended. Very.

"Who's Wade Duck?" I ask Maggie, she smiles at me.
"A cartoon character" She says.

"Who wouldn't be scared by that mask?!" Glenn says, Amethyst just stares at him. I bet she is smiling.

Amethyst looks at me and everyone before ruffling my hair.
"My job is done. See you later, sweetie" She signs, I smile as she gives a nod to everyone before leaving.

I hear a door open before a whole bunch of footsteps are heard. Glenn grabs my hand and drags me to the living room, where there's basically the whole group.

"Blood Raven, I should've known you're the girl everyone talks about" I jump at the loud voice of Abraham.
"Abraham?" I say confused, he smiles.
"You know 'im?" Daryl asks, I shrug.

"Day before I got back to the prison" I say, Daryl suddenly looks down before he leaves the house.

I talk to most of my family for a few minutes before Carol steals me away.