One Is Feral, One Might be Pregnant

Freya's POV

I smile at Loki as he eats the spaghetti I give him, Aaron sits next to me on the sidewalk, a plate of spaghetti in his hands. We've been here for about a week. It's amazing, but no one knows what it's like out there.

"Full?" He asks, as he takes a bite out of his spaghetti, I shake my head and look at the night sky.
"I always share my food with him. When I hunt, I give him the organs of the animals and I eat the meat that won't get me sick" He laughs and Eric, Aaron's boyfriend, sits next to him on the sidewalk.

"He's very beautiful" Eric says, looking at Loki, I smile and decide to be a smartass.

"Are you talking about Loki or your boyfriend?" I ask, shoving a fork full of spaghetti in my mouth Eric laughs and sips his cup of water. Loki hops to us and sits on my outstretched leg, he flaps his wings.

"Daryl's a prick" He squawks, I facepalm. I thought we were over this.
"Bad bird!" I scold, holding my plate away from him when he reaches his head to it.

"Loki good bird!" He squawks back, I groan and fall back into the grass. Meanwhile, Aaron and Eric are getting a kick out of this.

"Go bug Amethyst or Daryl" I say, Aaron pats me on the shoulder when I sit back up, Loki attacks my boot. I dig through my backpack and write a quick note before rolling it up and tying it to one of his feet. He makes a quiet chirp and flies off.

I look at Aaron and Eric.
"You make really good spaghetti" I say, shoving another fork full in my mouth.

Am I worried about them judging the scars on my face? No.

When I first met Eric, Aaron invited Roxy, Amethyst, and Duane for dinner. Roxy and Duane were suspicious of it so they denied. Amethyst on the other hand was about to agree but realized she would have to take off her mask to eat so she denied also.

Me on the other hand really likes spaghetti.

When Aaron introduced Eric as his boyfriend... he looked really nervous. When I smiled and shook Eric's hand, Aaron let out a sigh of relief. After seeing his reaction, I was okay with taking off my mask, even gave them some fist bumps.

That is what Lu and Smithy would make when I would visit them. Smithy would play videogames with me while Lu cooked, sometimes we would go in the kitchen and help her.

Which led to her kicking us out of the kitchen.

I smile at the memories but I'm taken out of my head when Aaron kicks my foot, I look at him.

"What are you thinking so much about?" He asks, I smile.
"My uncle, from before all this started. Him and his wife would make spaghetti for me when they'd visit or come over to watch me" I say, Aaron smiles at me before grabbing my empty plate and Erics, he stands up and goes into the house.

I look at Eric and giggle before putting my hands over my face to quiet it.
"You two are so adorable" I say, Eric hits my shoulder with a smile.

"Please continue teasing me!" He says, sarcastically, I laugh more. Rolling on the grass, I sit up and look around.
"This place is bizarre. It's completely different from what I'm used to" I mumble, Eric also nods and looks around.
"It's amazing" He says, I smile.

I jump when I see Loki land in front of me, a piece of paper tied around his foot, I grab it and read it.

Roxy is telling me to act civilized. Help.

I giggle at that and look at Eric.

"Can I say bye to Aaron? I have to go save Amethyst from her sister" I say, he nods and gets up, I follow him into the house.