The Fight for Alexandria

Freya's POV

Sooooo.....

Story time!

We were doing good when Rick got here...

But then the tower that got hit by that truck (Yes, that was the honking sound me and Duane heard).

Right now, I'm hiding in Roxy's house with Roxy, Duane and Sophia. We've been here for awhile.

"What are we gonna do Roxy?" I ask, peeking through a curtain and seeing all the walkers that have taken over our home.

"....When it came to walkers, Amethyst normally would think of something. I dealt with people that wanted us dead" She says, pulling me away from the window.

I grab Duane's hand when we hear thumping across the hall, he looks at me and I officially realize how tall he is.

He's like 4 inches taller than me.

He just smiles at me before handing me my bow and pulling out his knife, Roxy puts her hand towards us before pulling open the room door and walking out, her knife up. We hear more thumping and it's from Amethyst's room. Duane and I keep Sophia down at the hall.

Roxy opens the door and I instantly pull my mask up and hand my bandana to Roxy when Duane puts his bandana to his nose and mouth.

"Amethyst Arrow Shaw! What the fuck?" Roxy asks, but Amethyst quickly shuts the window.
"Be quiet!" She signs, before mockingly signing.
"Roxy Bow Tracy" She signs, annoyance in her signing's tone.

I look around the room and see a dead walker, a grappling hook stuck in its ribs, and guts are pulled to the side, her knife set to the side, bathed in blood.

"How'd you get in the house?" Duane asks, she points at the roof. Before signing.

"My sleeping area" She signs, I nod and watch as she slams her ax into the dead walker.

"Ew" Roxy mumbles, putting her hand over her mouth. Duane runs to Amethyst and hugs her. Amethyst wraps one of her arms around his shoulders in a hug then pulls up her mask and kisses the top of his head.

"I was worried about you" He says, I see a smile on Amethyst's lips as she pulls her mask down.

"I'm fine, see? You worry too much, Nugget" After signing, she turns in a circle and Duane laughs before she hugs him again. Duane walks back to me as Amethyst kneels next to the walker.

"Sheets" Amethyst says, her voice isn't as scratchy as I thought it'd be....Odd. Duane and I run through the hall getting sheets from rooms.

"Amethyst and I have done something like this before" Duane suddenly says as we walk back to the room.

"We got some ripped up shirts and found a walker. Roxy had a fever so she stayed at base. I didn't want Ame to go alone sooo...yeah" Duane whispers, I nod and we walk into the room.

"Here" I say, Amethyst looks up and I notice the walker blood on her mask. Carol is so gonna steal that from her to clean it.

"Give" Amethyst says, holding her hand up to me from her kneeling position next to the walker, I hand her one and she grabs her knife before dragging it through the fabric and handing it back to me, I give her another one and she throws that sheet to Sophia.

This continues and when she makes one for herself, she puts her hands in the walker's stomach and pulls out its guts before starting the long process of getting us walkered up.

When we each have our walker get up on, Roxy looks out the window and gasps.

"Holy shit- Rick and them are doing the same" Roxy says, Amethyst nods and puts her ax in her belt and her machete.