Pay Up, Duane

3rd Person POV

"He's gonna kill Carl!" Freya whisper-yells to the King, watching Negan lift his bat above Carl's head.
"Shiva" Ezekiel says, Shiva runs off, taking out a man behind Negan.

And it's like all hell breaks loose, Freya and Amethyst run out from behind a house and start shooting as other Kingdommers move ahead.

"Alexandria will not fall! Not on this day!" King Ezekiel yells, shooting at the Saviours, Freya giggles from behind Amethyst's pistol.
"Shiva!" Freya yells, Shiva moves just in time for Freya to shoot the man that was aiming for the tiger.

Negan runs behind a car, yelling about a damn tiger. But as he's shooting, he sees Maggie and Amethyst shooting down his people like there's no tomorrow.

"The damn sick girl and Animal are alive!" he yells, shooting more before moving off.

Freya grunts when a man pushes her on the ground, aiming at her head.
"You made a mistake, asshole" she says, he glares at her and pulls the trigger, but the bullet doesn't hit Freya, it hits the ground beside her head, Freya looks over and sees Amethyst aiming her gun at the man's head and shooting him.

"We go" Amethyst yells, holding her hand down for Freya. Freya grabs the dead man's rifle and follows Amethyst, taking down what Saviours they can.

"All because some garbage people betrayed us" Freya grumbles, running with Amethyst through the smoke.

Loki flies around, attacking Saviours, biting their necks, ripping some skin out of their throats.

_________________

Finally, the battle ended, and Freya runs to Daryl after hugging Maggie and Glenn.

"Dad!" Freya yells, running to him, her arms wrap around his waist in a hug.
"Ya alright? Didn't get shot?" he asks her, looking down at her, she shakes her head and keeps hugging him.
"I was worried about you, I didn't see you at some point and I thought you got hurt" she says, hugging him tighter.

"I'm alright now, kid" he says, wiping some dirt and blood off her forehead.
"Hehe, that's when someone pushed me down, I forgot" she says, he shakes his head when it keeps bleeding.

"Come on, let's go an' get ya fixed up" he says, seeing some bruises on her arms, Freya nods and lets him go, they start walking toward the infirmary and Freya smiles at a memory.

Flashback
Freya's POV

I cry in pain, the bullet in my leg, making me whimper, I look up when I hear leaves breaking, Daryl walks beside the tree, his crossbow aimed at me, he lowers it. I look down when the pain lingers in my leg, burning.

Daryl kneels next to me and lifts my head up.

"Ya okay, kid? What's wrong?" He asks, I look at my leg. Daryl sighs when he sees the bullet wound near my knee. He rolls down my pants leg. I look at Daryl, failing miserably to stop my crying. Daryl puts his crossbow on his shoulders.
"Let's go an' get ya fixed up" He says, lifting his one arm to go behind my back, I flinch but calm down when he lifts me up

I cry from the pain in my leg, Daryl holds me on his hip, like a toddler, and holds my backpack in his other hand. I hide my face in his shoulder, crying more.

Flashback Over

"This reminds me of Georgia, at the quarry. I got hurt after the herd hit the camp" Freya says, smiling up at him.
"You're a good dad, ya know. Thank you for always trying" she says, seeing Rick helping Michonne.