Fuck- You, Dixon

Freya's POV

"Rick!" I yell, watching Rick throw a man through a window, I they start beating each other up, I look up at Amethyst scared, she just grabs my shoulder and signs.
"Wait" I decided to listen to her and Rick makes a speech.

He reminds me a lot of Shane right now.

As he is in the middle of his speech, Amethyst pulls my revolver from my holster and walks up to Rick, Michonne right next to her. Amethyst hits Rick in the head with the butt of the revolver. She walks to Pete and stares at him for a bit before kicking him in the side, really, really hard.

"Don't beat up your wife again or I'll do worse than the Sheriff" She signs and I translate as she walks away.

Rick gets dragged somewhere and Pete? I dunno.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

"I miss daddddddddd" I groan, flopping on Sophia's bed, she walks out of the bathroom wiping her mouth. She hasn't told me if she wants to keep it, she hasn't told Carl it exists either.

"He's only been gone for a day or two" She says, I shrug and hand her a glass of water. She threw up early this morning and has been hiding out in the bathroom since.

"Yeah, but I guess I'm paranoid cause remember, I didn't see him for weeks after the prison. I guess I just don't want him to get hurt or you know..." I say, sitting up, she sighs and sits next to me.

"I know what will make you feel better" She says, pulling me off the bed, I laugh.
"What?" I ask, she drags me out of her room.
"I saw Amethyst and Duane reading comic books" She says opening a closet and grabbing a familiar bag.

"I find drawing stuff sometimes and hide it in this" She says, holding up the bag, we walk out the door and start walking to Roxy's house.

When we get there, I see Amethyst laying on the porch with a comic book held on her stomach. Duane is sitting on the bench reading a comic book. I sit next to Amethyst and move my hand over the eye holes on her mask.

"She fell asleep about 20 minutes ago" Duane says, I smile.
"This is a good time to clean her wound" I whisper, jumping up and running into the house.
I get a towel and some alcohol before going back out to the porch. I sit on my knees and lift up her head, expecting her to rip my throat out but, slightly surprised when she doesn't. I untie her mask and pull it off.

"I have a stupid question" I say, looking at her bandage, Duane and Sophia ask what.
"How does someone with stitches in their head break them?" I ask, peeling the blood filled bandage off her head.

"Should I get mom?" Sophia asks, I bite my lip and shake my head.
"I hate to say this but this isn't my first time doing stitches" I say, digging through my backpack and finding my tiny first aid kit, I pull out a needle and sanitize it in the alcohol, same with the thread.

"That's probably why she 'fell asleep'" Duane says, sitting across from me and cleaning some more blood that flows from the wound, I shrug.

"Aren't you all too young to be doctors" I ignore the person and start stitching.
"Hi, Carol" I say, she watches me stitch and grabs a bandage.

"Has she always been mute?" Carol asks, I look at Duane and he sighs.
"She's not mute, she just chooses not to talk" He says, I nod as I tie the knot.

"Should we wake her up?" I ask, grabbing her mask and looking at the chipped paint on it.
"She's going to panic if her mask is off" Carol says, taking it from me and tying it back to her head.

"Now go ahead" Carol says, standing up and leaving. I look at everyone confused.

"She just shows up and leaves so quickly?" I mumble, shaking Amethyst's shoulder, it takes a couple minutes but she finally wakes up.