Mr. CDC, Weapons, And Sophia

Freya's POV

"What do you want?"
"A chance" Rick responds, I look around.
"That's asking a lot"

"We know" I say before Rick, peeking my head out from Daryl's side, the man lowers his gun and nods.
"Blood tests. That's your price of admission. Have anything with you, get it now, because once those doors close they never open again" Mr. CDC says. The guys run outside and grab stuff. I look around since I kept my bag with me. When they get back, we follow Mr. CDC.

I see an elevator.

An elevator. A frickin elevator.

I stand right next to the boy. I think I heard his name as Carl earlier. He smiles at me and I just nod and look back ahead.

"Doctors always go round packing heat like that?" Daryl asks, making me chuckle slightly. I stop when Lori nudges my shoulder.
"There were plenty laying around. I familiarized myself" Mr. CDC says. Edward Jenner is actually his name but I like Mr. CDC better.

"But you all look harmless enough. Except you two..." He says, looking at Carl and I with a small smile. I move my hand towards my knife.
"Need to keep my eye on you both" He says, looking back ahead when he sees Carl's smile and ignores my glare. I keep my hand near my knife, just to be safe. I feel someone hold my hand and I look at Sophia, she gives me a reassuring smile. When we leave the elevator I continue to observe Mr. CDC as they talk to eachother.

Sophia nudges my shoulder and I look at her. She points at her ear and mouths to listen. I look ahead and see T-Dog smiling knowingly at me, making me pout at him and shrug. I will always drift from conversations.
“Vi, say hello to our guests. tell them, ‘Welcome’” Mr. CDC says, making me look for this Vi person. But…. I don’t see anyone else.

“Hello guests. Welcome” I glare as I look around the walls for the robot woman’s voice. Just walls and computers. Where are the speakers for it? 
“I’m all that’s left. I’m sorry” Mr. CDC says, I frown. That poor man. All his friends that died and he couldn’t help them. They left and didn’t turn back before it was too late. 

I listen to the dark silence, I lift my head when I hear footsteps leaving, Mr. CDC leaves the room and we all follow him.
When he asks who goes first I push Glenn forward.
“Pizza fairy will go first” I say, Glenn glares at me but grabs my arm and moves me in front of him.
“No. Our walker slayer will” Glenn says, pushing me forward as I pout.

Rick, tired of our childish arguing and being the brave human he is, goes first to get his blood removed from the vampire in the lab coat. 
“I apologize for their childlike behaviour” Rick says, sitting in the chair and putting his arm out for Mr. CDC, Mr. CDC shakes his head.
“It’s fine. This place hasn’t been so lively for awhile” Mr. CDC says, making me stick my tongue out towards Rick who just smiles amused now.

Everyone gets their blood taken. I went after Glenn and now we are waiting for Andrea to finish getting her blood drawn. Andrea pauses as she stands up, I take a step when I see her start to fall over but stay in my place when Jacqui holds her up.
“What’s wrong with her?” Mr. CDC asks, 
"She hasn't eaten. None of us have" Jaqcui says, Mr. CDC nods.
"Well, let's fix that then" Mr. CDC says, beckoning everyone to follow him.

 I stay next to Glenn and just follow along and observe everything. When we get to a room with a dining table.
"We will need to cook some food up" Mr. CDC says, walking to a cabinet and grabbing some wine.

"Food? Someone pinch me" Glenn says, I pinch his arm and giggle when he yells, he looks down at me and goes to pinch me back but I run to Daryl and hide behind him. Daryl moves to the side and looks down at me.
"Don't come ta me" He says, pushing me forward, I step back to stand next to him.
"Sorry. But you're stuck with me now" I say, he stays quiet.