Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek
Freya's POV

I grunt as I climb up the tree. I got split up from the group when we were moving Maggie. Carl tried to get me to stay at Alexandria, but I didn't fall for his trick like Enid and Sophia. Glenn didn't let me go with him earlier to go find dad, so I went with the others when Maggie had pains, the baby might be in trouble so we need to get Maggie to Hilltop.

I hear whistling a couple minutes ago but now as I climb the tree, I hear a loud booming voice talking.

"Jesus! You look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery right now" I climb a bit higher until lights blind me through some branches. I look through the branches and almost gasp seeing my group on their knees in a half circle but my gaze focuses on the man in a black leather jacket and a red scarf around his neck.

"No! No!" Glenn yells, jumping up but he only gets punched, they pull him back to his position in the lineup. I flinch, almost losing my footing on the branches when the man speaks again, his voice becoming familiar.

"All right, listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First one's free. It's an emotional moment, I get it" he says, walking around, waving his hands around, his right hand holds a barb wired bat.

He walks in front of Rick, a serious look on his face.

"Sucks, don't it?" he asks seriously, "The moment you realize you don't know shit" he says, watching Rick for a while before looking over to the side at Carl.

"This your kid, right?" he asks, looking at Carl and then laughing.
"Yeah, this is definitely your kid!" he says, getting louder each second.

"Just stop this!" Rick yells.
"Hey!" Negan yells, putting the baseball bat in Rick's face, "Do not make me kill the little future serial killer! Don't make it easy on me!" He says, backing up a foot from Rick.

"I gotta pick somebody" he says, I look around my spot in the branches and grip onto one of them as I pull my bow off my back.

This probably isn't the smartest idea. I look back at the lineup and look over who might be in the most danger. Smithy never liked when someone looked down at him or didn't surrender to his gaze. A frown forces it's way on my lips as I see Abraham and Amethyst are the only ones not looking down. Crap.

I look over who is in the lineup. Eugene, Carl, Amethyst, Aaron, Sasha, Rick, Maggie, Abraham, Michonne, Dad, Rosita, and Glenn.

Dad looks hurt, I can't tell from up here, but he's got an ugly brown blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order" Negan says, amusement in his voice. He starts whistling as he walks, when he reaches Maggie and slows down, he suddenly looks at Amethyst.

"Well shit! You all got yourselves a guard dog! She sure as hell growls like one" he says, I flinch when he reaches for her mask and she hits his hand.

"And she can bite!" Negan says, walking back to the middle of them all.

"I simply can't decide..." he says. I grab an arrow from my satchel and load it into the bowstring. He says something I don't hear until he starts walking around, pointing the bat in everyone's faces.

"Eeny" Rick.
"Meeny" Maggie.
"Miny" Abraham.
"Moe" Michonne.
"Catch" Glenn.
"The tiger by" Dad.
"His toe" Rick.
"If" Sasha.
"He hollers" Aaron.
"Let him go" Amethyst
"My mother told me" Carl.
"To pick" Eugene.
"The best"
"One"
"And you"
"Are"

"It" I gasp at who the bat lands on and quickly adjust my bow.
"Anybody moves, anybody says anything. Cut the boy's other eye out and feed it to his father, and then we'll start" Negan says, looking down at his victim, he lifts his bat.

I aim my bow, breathing quickly as I let the arrow go...

Only for it to hit the ground, an inch from his foot and he hits his victim in the face.

"Shit!" I whisper.
"Well, who the holy fuck just tried to hit me dead!?" Negan yells. 

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL DEMON FLOWERS.

I BRING TO YOU A SNEAK PEEK. WHO DO YOU THINK GETS LUCILLE?

GIVE ME YOUR GUESSES.

PERSEPHONE OUT
* inserts ASL I love you sign*