Sister Drama

Rick's POV

We're walking through the forest and Tara, the girl who helped Glenn, walks up to me and holds up her fist, I look at her with a slight smile as memories go through my head, I connect my fist with hers and she walks away. My gaze lands on everyone who knew Freya, especially Carl and Daryl.

Carl has a small smile on his face, but it turns to a frown, and Daryl just continues walking behind our group.

I hear Judith make baby sounds and I continue walking.

Daryl's POV

I stay in the back of the group, Beth.....

Beth isn't just gone anymore, she's dead. We got Carol and Sophia back, but we lost Beth cause of that fucking cop in that hospital.

Is Freya dead?

Flashback

"Dixieeeeee" I hear Freya say as she runs into my perch, I look up from my mattress on the floor and she is smiling at me.

"What?" I ask, moving to the side when she pokes me with her boot, she lays next to me and opens her drawing book.

"I tried to draw one of the horses" She says, handing me her book, I look at the page.

"This is a deformed dog that's mom drank and smoked when she was pregnant with him" I say, Freya glares at me before taking the book back.

We're quiet for a while.

"You've been distant since Merle" She whispers, I scoff.
"Seriously! It's like the mask you already wear took over" She says, looking at me, I ignore her.

"What I've learned is, most people wear a mask cause they feel they have to be protected. Like a shiny mental shield" She says, I continue ignoring her. She sighs and leaves, leaving the dog horse drawing, I grab the drawing and stuff it in my backpack.

I'll try not to wear the whole mask, kid.

Flashback Over

Michonne looks at me with a frown before she continues walking with Carl.

Fucking emotional crap.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
Freya's POV
2 Weeks Later

I frown as I fight with my hair that keeps getting stuck on my backpack. We've been walking for a couple weeks. Yeah, 2 weeks, I think. Roxy and Amethyst walk with me through the forest. We decided, more like Roxy and I decided, and Amethyst just nodded her head, that we would split up at an intersection of the forest so we can try to hunt something. Duane decided to stay with Hershel at the shed. About a week ago, there was a bad storm, it was bad, I'm honestly surprised we survived it.

When we reach the path, I smile at them before turning and going my way.

3rd Person POV

When Freya walks away from them, Amethyst starts walking through where they are gonna hunt but her older sister grabs her shoulder.

"You should follow Freya. She shouldn't be hunting by herself" Roxy says, Amethyst shakes her head and writes quickly in her notebook before showing it to Roxy.

Shes survived this long,
shell be fine, she's
a fighter

Roxy sighs and shakes her head.