Bite Me, Redneck

Freya's POV

"Are you sure this is the right way?" I ask, looking around, Duane nods.

"Yeah, look at this tree" he says, walking up to a tree, "I found a paper in Amethyst's backpack with these drawn by crayon" he says, pointing at a carving of a starfish with eyes.

"Sadie?" I ask, he nods and starts walking again. I sigh and follow him.

We reach a beautiful field, a single tree with pink flowers on its branches. There's a broken down barn near it.

"Wow" I say, following Duane towards the tree.

Right under the tree's branches is a pile of dry dirt and rocks. The dirt pile is about four feet long.

"That's Sadie's grave" Duane says, I look around for Amethyst. Duane however only stares at the grave.

"The barn?" I ask, he just nods and we pull out our weapons in case we find some walkers instead of Amethyst.

But we both freeze when we hear the pissed off voice of my dad.

"What the hell are you two doin' out 'ere?"

We turn and see Dad, crossbow in his hand.

Amethyst's mask in his other.

________________

3rd Person POV

Days Earlier

The Kingdom

Amethyst adjusts her rifle on her shoulder, hearing the heard getting closer, she tightens the knots on the ropes holding the ladder against the tree. Climbing up the ladder, Amethyst pulls her gun off her shoulder and adjusts the scope and silencer.

She hears leaves breaking, her eyes landing on Ezekiel, Carol, Shiva and others. Then the growls get louder and she starts taking out walkers that get too close. Reloading her rifle quickly, she starts taking out more.

When they escape, Amethyst climbs down her ladder. Hearing footsteps circling her, Amethyst pulls out her axe.

"So you're the feral one, I heard about" she hears, moving quickly, she attacks, her axe hitting the man's shoulder, not close enough to his neck.

The man pushes her to the ground, her mask falling off, the man grips her neck after punching her, the axe still in his shoulder, Amethyst knees him in his baby maker, he falls to the ground and Amethyst sits up on her knees.

Standing up with a grunt, Amethyst walks to the man and leans down, pulling her axe from his shoulder, Amethyst glares at him, he stares at her with wide eyes full of pain, and Amethyst slams the axe through his brains, his blood splashing on her face.

"Akkah go home" she whispers, picking up her rifle, she starts walking towards Alexandria. Smiling when she remembers who she's gonna see. Freya, Duane, Judith....and Daryl.

Amethyst glares when she hears walkers. She goes a different way, a more familiar way.

__________________

Two days after Carl's death

"Well, shit. You're an ugly one" a woman says, looking at the beat up Amethyst laying on the ground.

"Y'all did a doozy on her, didn't break any bones did you?" she asks, looking at the four men behind her, one rubs his jaw.

"I dunno, Betty. We just had to get her to stop growling and attacking" he says, Betty hums.