I'm Back (in the saddle again)

(Sorry, had to take the chance to use an Aerosmith song. Don't rat me out🤫)

Okay, so, my co-writer is emotionally traumatic cause her life is ending, basically. And she still wants to continue this story, so. My dear readers, this isn't the end of Freya. There will be new chapters coming soon, a couple weeks is requested cause we have to reread and go over notes and blah blah blah.

And deal with a co-writer who now cries when she hears TWD theme song. 

CJ: You should be emotionally traumatic too.

Blahhhhhhhhhh. See? This is what happens when someone's emotional support ends, they become more annoying. In the newer chapters, you will be getting more comments from her. Mainly about how the show is ending and she doesn't know how to handle it.

What does the future hold for Freya?

Who will survive the end?

Do you think Freya will ever get the relationship she had with Negan back, or will they forever be strangers?

How is Duane and Freya's relationship?

CJ: How is Amethyst and Daryl's relationship, has it grown or is there still trust issues?

You only ask that cause you like the Daryl and Amethyst scenes, way too much🙄

CJ: Who doesn't like a blue-eyed redneck? 🤷

Anywayyyy, how have the characters grown and how will the adventure continue with The Whisperers?

Only one way to find out my beautiful demon flowers.

We are excited to share our imagination with you. We hope you like it going forward. My writing style has changed a small bit, but not that much, it won't be very noticeable.

Persephone (and CJ) out

See you soon!