Fever, Illusions, And Searching

Freya's POV 
Next Day

"Sophia!" I call again. Why have I been calling for her? She ran. Some walkers snuck up on us last night and she ran. I'm not mad at her though, she did exactly what you should when there's too many. I haven't been able to find her.

"Sophia" I call out again, not noticing the nearby walker. 

Suddenly, I'm pushed to the ground and there's a walker about to take a bite out of my shoulder.

"Charlie foxtrot" I mumble, trying to push it away, I move my hand while using my other arm to hold it away, I grab my tanto and try to pull it from the holster. I cry when I feel my arm getting tired.

The walker is thrown off me when a baseball bat goes in its head. I push the walker off and quickly scramble away from the walker and the person.

"Are you okay?" I look at the person. She has short brown hair and hazel/green eyes. I slowly stand up and look around. I see a horse to the side, its alive?

"Yeah….thanks" I say, she nods and holds her hand out to me, I stare at it until she lowers it. I step to the side

"Thanks again. Bye!" I say, running off, ignoring her calls for me to come back. 

When I'm far enough I slow to a walk and look for Sophia.
I'm getting Sophia back to her mom. Even if it kills me.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

I've been walking for awhile until I find this cabin. I unsheathe my tantos and carefully walk around the cabin, making sure there are no walkers. When I don't find any I go back to the cabin front door and knock on it. In case there are walkers inside, the last thing I need is to have 6 walkers goin after me. 

I open the door and walk in.

"Sophia?" I silently call, nothing. I move inside and carefully look around, frowning when I don't see her. 

I plop down against the wall and watch the door.

 Waiting,

 waiting,

 waiting,

 and eventually its two hours later and no one has even tried to come into the cabin yet.

I sigh and stand up,  going to the kitchen and see a tiny can in a cupboard, I take it out and set it on the counter, I pat my Jean pockets and find my neon sticky notes. I look around and find an ink stick on the kitchen table.

I shake it to make the ink move around. In case Sophia comes here.

Sophia eat this,
 I'll come back
tonight. Stay here.
Keep the knife
on you
-Raven. Day 2

I leave the cabin and start making my way to where I think the highway is.

BANG

I stop in my tracks when I hear a gun. It's far but not that far.

Sophia. Please be okay.

◇☆◇☆◇☆

I run down a creek when I see Sophia's doll in a creek.
"Sophia!" I call, not caring about walkers, I groan in annoyance and start climbing back up the hill much to my tired mind's annoyance.

I start looking for her tracks as a growing headache starts.

"You know that little girl is probably dead by now, Little Warrior" The familiar nickname makes me look around for the person. Nobody.
"Smithy?" I ask, sighing when I don't see him. I start walking around.