Main Character Info

(I'm still learn how to draw. Sorry if this not good)

 Sorry if this not good)

Name: Suzuki Raina

Age: 16

Birth: October 4th

Appearance:
She is a girl that a 5cm shorter than Iruma. She has blue hair that goes until her waist and a blue eyes that shine under the light.

She has this soft face but because of her now awakening demon power, her ears is much pointed same like a normal demon.

She also has wings but it can be hide same goes with her brother. The wings is quite big so if she let it out a whole time, it will be quite troublesome.

When she on -ehem- Wicked Phase. That is for future chapter.

Family:
Suzuki Iruma (Twin brother)
Sullivan (Adoptive Grandfather)
Opera ( big brother figure)

Rank: 7

Dorm:
Ramshackle
(Will change later)

Club:
None

Weapon:
Secret~

Talent:
She good at singing and dancing, cook and bake is the must for her and of course the magic course.

She is capable for hand by hand combat or using a weapon and her charm *wink*

Magic Item:
Ring of Despair
Same with Ring of Gluttony who has Ali, the ring of Despair have one being that Raina called Raft.

~A little fact about her~

Favorite Food :
Anything Spicy

Favorite dessert:
Crepes Cake

Favorite Drink:
Tea more specific Chamomile Tea

Favorite Flower:
Lavender and Tulip.

Least Favorite Food: none (Did you see Iruma basically can eat Everything? Yeah she the same)

Least Favorite Dessert :
None

Least Favorite drink:
None

Her Personality:
She is the one that people describe as gentle and kind one with blunt and sharp kinda way of speech. She is an understanding girl but also quite a scheme maker (aka tactician).

People will easily open up for her. The cute face of her make people think she is a doll if she didn't move. But she still can break your bone while smiling, so yeah~

She is gentle and kind but she also have a dark side. She is kind towards those that own her respect (Which is everyone) but if you dare insult her or her close one... Gone her kind personality replace with a sadistic gleam.

Her Wicked Phase is more like a Mafia Boss and a Seductress o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶t̶

~°~°~°~

A little author note:

The manga of Mairimashita Iruma-kun is still not finished yet so I'm going to use few of my imagination (aka theory) that Iruma and Raina is the reincarnation of Demon King Derkila but because of some issue (I always believe their some rebellion shit happen in the demon world), he decided to spilt his soul and born as the ordinary humans.

(Or maybe Derkila just bored and want to experience something else)
~°~°~°~

~°~°~°~
Her background:

As the story goes, Iruma and Raina born from that bastard parents, the rest is basically a childhood full of wonderful memory of survival and negligence.

Raina later along with Iruma is being kidnapped and brought to Underworld by Sullivan and short story become his grandchild.

Along the path, they encounter many challenges and also friend. One day they also get chose to become one of the potential heir for demon king throne.

Later in the future, their friends found out about them is only a human. This cause something in their relationship but eventually manage to overcome this.

The fight become intense and then they found out that they're both are the child of Demon King Delkira.

After awoken they power and win the fight, both Ira and Iruma change into full fledge demon. Only appearance, power and skill (they blood can still be used to heal a demon).
~°~°~°~

.
.
.
.
.

A little suggestions?
Okay... Since the manga and anime still not ended yet. I kinda torn on making Derkila soul become one again and when he returns basically said that Iruma and Raina is his children (because they actually born from his soul).

Raina and Iruma that already secure the position of the next demon kings even before Derkila appearance become more powerful in the term of power because now all the demons think they are the right full heir to the throne.

What do you guys think? Should I use this kinda mine version or should I just stick to original story (as long as I could) for now?

I will update this later in the future...