Prologue 0-6

-Dwarf Mine- Silent Wood-

"So... this is Dwarfs' Mine? It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but..." Deuce mumbles while looking around. Raina and Iruma can only look at each other while Clara is already far ahead followed by Asmodeus.

"Isn't this place remind you of something, Ni-san?"

"... Yes. From that book in our world, right?"

(For you who didn't understand, Iruma and Raina at one point is an ordinary human living in the human world. Let's just say that is a modern world, kay? And then they get sold to their grandfather thus live in the demon world since 14 years old till now even after they become full-fledged demons. The Twisted Wonderland is another whole new world that didn't even know the modern world exist but know about demon world existence. Continue with the story~)

"Snow White and the seven dwarfs..." Raina whisper but Iruma manage to hear it.

"Uhh... Feels like something could jump out..." said Grim while flying towards Raina's hand to try to seek protection.

"Kitty is scaredy cat..." Clara mock.

"Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the Mine." Ace said pointing to the tiny cottage in the middle of the forest. Raina looks very distressed by this but tries to wear a simple smiling face.

DUK! DUK!

"Good evening... sir? Mam?" Deuce out of politeness try to knock and wait for the response. Asmodeus that see this only let out a tsk and just go open the door.

"Oi! You can't do that! That is very rude!"

"Time is essential. Besides, I already sense no human activities here at all." Asmodeus said coldly. Deuce the step inside the house followed by the rest.

"...I guess it's abandoned. It's a mess in here."

"Peh! Somehow I have eaten a spider weeb! Peh!" Grim tries to spit out the spider weeb.

"Congrats! You already taste history. Who knows how long that spider weeb stays in there." Raina said with a grin. Grim can only weakly glare at her.

"Aren't these tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids?"

"Wah! A cute table!" Clara said excitingly already try to sit in the chair.

"...7 chairs." Iruma count absentmindedly.

"There clearly nothing here. We should continue our path. Come this way, Raina-sama. Iruma-sama." Asmodeus take Raina's hands and start to get out from the cottage following after Iruma.

-Dwarfs' Mine- Main Entrance-

"W-we are going inside those pitch-black void?" Grim asks while shivering.

"Scared? Lame." Ace said still mocking.

"W-who is scared!? A-alright, the rest of you follow behind me. This great Grim will lead you." Grim spoke arrogantly after getting out from Raina comfortable hold.

"Ni-san, Asmo-kun, Clara. Be careful... Something is not right." Raina warns with eyes that suddenly turn sharp. Iruma nods seriously together with Asmodeus even Clara following suit. Out of three of them, Clara is quite good with sense since she lived in the middle of the forest together with the rest of the family so coming to a place close to nature is a big point for her.

As the group step inside the Mine, the aura soon change. Thankfully because of Grim fire ears and Asmodeus fire they manage to operate inside the mine.

-Dwarfs Mine- Interior-

"Ah! W-wait!" Deuce suddenly exclaims making the group stop on their track.

"What is it? Don't tell me you are also scared?" Ace asks irritatingly. He just wants to return fast and go to bed earlier but because of this fiasco. That might not happen soon.

"Something... in here!" He said seriously.

"Eeek!?"

'Ho... not bad.' Raina thought looking at the boy with the spade mark on his face.

"Hehehe! Our first visitor in ten years!" Another 2 ghosts appear in the way.

"AH! IT'S THE GHOST!" Clara said while giving a terror's face but then turn into a sly smile.

"Not scared at all~" This author didn't need to explain what this little cute demon did but whatever she did, it manage to scared the ghost instead plus left the 2 boys speechless.

"That is..."

"...Really unexpected." Both of them said in beat.

"Ahaha..." Iruma can only laugh awkwardly while Asmodeus starts to massage his temple. Raina's eyes look soft for a moment before caught something again. She starts to notice a different atmosphere that begins to change around them.

'This feeling...' Raina starts to pull boys towards one of the big pillars so they can hide using the shadow. Asmodeus and Clara that notice the change start to prepare a fighting stance. Ace and Deuce look confused at this.

"What this again? Don't tell me you guys also get scared? Is that why we are hiding here? Ha... in this case, we will not get the magic stone until tomorrow morning." Ace complain but Raina and the rest didn't pay attention to him.

"...Did you hear that?" Iruma asks.

"A footstep.... Whatever it is, it's coming closer."

"....on't...I'v...wo..."

"W-What with that voice?"

"Sssssto....nes......mine."

"I think it getting closer." Deuce starts to look towards one of the entrances of the mine. Raina and Iruma also focus on that one particular entrance. Then one image starts to show up. A monster that all of them had never seen before.

"W-what the?"

"Is that an ink?" Iruma looks at the monster still hiding in the shadow with the rest but not for long.

"STONE.... IS MINE!" Shout the monster.

"Crowley never tells anything about a monster that protected the mine." Grim protest.

"I-I didn't want to know anymore, Let's get out from here!" Grim half shouting and ready to bolt out.

"Wait! Is that monster said something about stone?" Ace point out and true to his word the monster keeps repeating the same line.

"So there is a magic stone left.... Even more, reason not to leave or else we gonna get expelled." Deuce said while put his magic pen in the attack position.

"Oi! Don't act rash like th-"

"And I refuse to leave without bringing anything!" Before Asmodeus's warning reaches them, Deuce and Ace then step out from behind the pillar shadow and begun throwing insults towards the monster to catch their attention.

".... That's what happens if you put boys in the school without a girl. The brain just stops malfunction altogether. Remind me to hit them later..." Raina replied sarcastically while Iruma sweatdrop at his sister's sassiness that start to show up.

"Somehow, I can't argue with that" Iruma added.