Prologue 0-3

#AUTHOR POV#

"Uwaaah~ Amazing. So this is the main street?" Raina looks at the statue collection in awe.

"Look tasty~," Clara said looking at the statue.

"Idiot! Don't you dare eat that!" Asmodeus scold.

Iruma only laughs at their attic. 'I just hope we didn't stand out too much' He thought. What? You think after many years, he is already okay to stand out than others. Joke on you. Although it's not too extreme like in middle school.

"Ni-san! Asmo-kun! Clara and I are going now! See you in class." I grab Clara hand and go towards the school building.

~15 minutes later~

"..."

"Raina-chi. Are we lost?" Clara ask.

A gloomy aura can be seen surrounding Raina while the girl sulks near the wall.

'I'm so stupid! Why didn't I ask for direction?!' Raina thought while crying internally. Clara pat Raina back tries to calm herself.

"What are the 1st year doing here?" A sharp voice can be heard from behind.

#RAINA POV#

When I look back, I can see the most beautiful man from the entrance ceremony standing there with a sophisticated aura surrounding him.

"Ah! We... lost?" I answer him still looking directly at his sharp purple eyes.

"You are that new girl, right? From the new dormitory?" He asks while looking at me upside down and smile approvingly.

"Yes, My name is Suzuki Raina. Nice to meet you, senpai." I taking an end of my dress and do a little courtesy by pulling it up a little bit.

"And mine is Clara! Nice to meet you!" Clara said actively while circling the tall male.

"For a girl, your manners are perfect but this companion of your... is still need to learn." I laugh at his word before telling him that Clara will always do that to new people.

"My name is Vil Schoeleit, dorm leader of Pomefiore. I believe we meet before the entrance ceremony. Make sure to remember that well, Suzuki-san. You can call me Vil-senpai." He said with the same level of manner.

"There no need for the polite word, Vil-senpai. Here I'm just a student regarding my...status." I told him. He nods with a little smile and patting my head.

"You mention that you are lost? Where are you going, potato?" He asks me while walking beside me.

"We need to go to Profesor Crewel's office to ask for our uniform," I answer.

"Make senses. You and this little potato is the first female student NRC have after a long time. Of course, your uniform needs to be perfect." He said and start to showing us the way while we talking. In less than 5 minutes we arrive.

"Now then. I believe we going to depart here. My dorm will always open for you, potato. I hope you can give your time for a little tea in Pomfiore later."

I want to ask why did he call me potato but decide not to pursue the matter. After all, I'm the one who insisted to be called comfortable.

"Will do, Vil-senpai. Thank you for helping us." I told him and wave to his retreat figure.

#VIL POV#

I look at my hand that pat her head. It's so soft like silk. Perhaps she is not too bad for a potato. I really want to polish her a little bit more. Not as beautiful as me but enough to consider 1 level below me.

I think about an invitation that I gonna write soon but before that, I need to give some job to my vice-dorm first.

"Rook!" The male with a hat decorated with a feather comes to his view.

"Oui, Roi du Poison? What is your need today, my queen?"

"I need you to keep an eye on the new students from the new dormitory." I look at him that pops out from behind the wall.

"Oh? Did the Petite Etoile catch your eyes, my queen?" He asks.

"Don't ask too much and just do your task." I look at him sternly. He nods enthusiastically.

"As you wish, Roi du Poison."

#RAINA POV#

"Oi! Crewel-Sensei! Can we come in?" Clara starts to shout while banging the door.

"Clara-chan. Please don't bang the door too loud or we gonna get-"

BRAK!

"-scold..." My word gets cut by the door that suddenly opens right in front of our face. Another male with black and white hair wearing a thick coat (that is very fluffy) comes to our view.

"He looks like a dog!" Clara said pointing at him.

"Clara-chan." I can only sweatdrop hearing her words. By how his eyes harden, I can be sure that he heard what Clara said.

"Get in, puppies." He pointing towards his room. The door shut with a bang and he starts to lift my face.

"Hm... As expected. You are very pretty. With the hair that shines like a sky and eyes that look like a sapphire. I can already imagine dozen of clothes that gonna fit you. As for your companion.." He begins to look at Clara.

"She is also pretty cute. With an aura that rivals a newborn puppy. Just need a little push and she will also shine like a star." He said.

"I'm glad that our first female student is the one with class. Tell me. Is the demon world has a different style than us?" He starts asking us questions while taking our measurements.

"Um... Not really, sir."

"Turn around, dear. Now, did you already thinking about what your dorm color will be? So I can put it in the new uniform."

"Maybe a simple black and grey uniform will do, sir."

"Call me sir Crewel or better Master Crewel, dear."

"Then I gonna call you Cre-sensei!" Clara said.

"Please refrain from giving me a nickname, pup." He said with a sigh.

"Okay, I will finish the design but before you go..." He pulling out some clothes from the rack and give them to me and Clara.

"Can you try these clothes first? You see, I already make a few clothes that can be perfect for you. Perhaps one of them can become an official dorm uniform." He points at one of changing rooms and told us to start to change.

Soon it becomes hours. "That one is perfect for you. Hm... I think I know your design now. I can send the first batch exclusively for your dorm leader uniform first. Is that alright?"

"Yes, thank you so much, Sir.Crewel." I bow at him. He smiles a little and starts to pat both Clara and my hair. Why did people like to pat my hair so much?

"Before you go, be careful with the boys. The girls in all-boys school will tend to make boys act a little too much. If you have a problem with those puppies, come to my office and I will personally handle them." He said with a stern voice.

"I will keep that in mind, Sir..." I can only laugh warily at this. When we step outside, Clara asks me excitingly.

"Where should we go now, Raina-chi?"

"Hm... Since we only gonna start the class 1 week later. How about looking around first before returning to our dorm?"

"Sounds good~ We gonna go for an adventure!"