🦁 The Rebel 2-8 🦁

I'm sorry for this late update. I decide to take a break for a while. Hopefully it's not that long 😅.

I also making a new project on Youtube. Tries to find some money because I'm already 21 years. Should I spoil my channel here?

Anyway, enjoy this chapter. We are only 2 chapter left before the 3rd arc start.

I REALLY WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOME SPOILER SO TAKE THIS AS COMPENSATION FOR THIS LATE CHAPTER!

So suffer while waiting for the next arc, okay? You will meet with them pretty soon~

---------------------------------------------------------

#RAINA POV#

MEMORIES

Is this another memory? I walk into the void before an orange light starts to glow and show me the scene. Another child appears before me as the surroundings start to change too.

I can see a Young Leona sitting in the very big bedroom looking out the windows. Until I hear a voice coming from outside the bedroom.

"Ha... His highness Farena is so bright and cheerful but why is his younger brother is so hard to please?"

"On top of that, he can use magic that can change everything to sand. So terrifying."

I watch as little Leona's ears start to get down after hearing that word as he returns his gaze to the windows sadly.

"Had I been born first, I'm sure they sing a different tune. But because I was born second instead, everything I do gets nitpicked, they extol the first born at the expense of the second. No matter what I do, I never be first..."

As the scene changes again to a teenager Leona standing in front of someone with a lazy look. They have quite a heated fight as I come to learn that someone is his brother, Farena. Leona didn't say any words and just left quietly. His brother try to call for him but Leona ignored it.

"Why is that just because I was born a few years later I have to go through all of this? I can study everything, learn all the magic there in this world... From the moment I was born until the day I die, I will never be seen as greater than my brother and I will never be king. Why?! Life is unfair..." As Leona's voice went another door formed in front of me.

It emitted a soft glow. When I look behind me, I finally can see Leona form still looking at his memory with a cold gaze.

Slowly I walk toward him, "You know... I read a few stories about the main character that is not a king."

Leona glanced behind him, "What do you mean by that?"

"Those that remembered by people is not by order of birth but by their actions. Do you think people want to know what they king eat or do everyday? No... they only want to know about the king decision on every situation. And Leona, do you know, just because you are King from birth, doesn't mean you are destined to be great."