Prologue

"Hey! Look over there!"

"Kyaa~ Iruma-sama and Raina-sama in person. I feel like the luckiest demon now."

"That the crown prince Iruma and Crown Princess Raina. Wah! Even their aura is different."

Yes, these demons in Babylus currently have quite a fan problem because of our protagonist. Yep, It's the heir for the demon King's throne. Both Iruma and Raina decide to rule together than fight against each other so they are currently known as 'Twin Demon Kings'.

By their side is a so loyal Asmodeus Alice and Valac Clara. Whenever this two go their two loyal friends will always follow.

"As expected of Iruma-sama and Raina-sama. Whenever you go, your loyal subjects will always admire you!" Say Asmodeus while shedding a few tears.

"Are you okay, Asmo-kun?" Ask Raina with eyes that look worried

"Yes!"

"Ne! Ne! Iruma-chi! Raina-chi! When will you be officially a King? I want to go Kaboom in your coronation!" asked Clara.

"Well, when we ready, I think?" Answer Iruma.

Soon the class start and the royal one with their student begin their study. As usual, Kalego-sensei gives us a very hard material saying about you are the heir for Demon Kings and the rest is the candidate for 13 demons sit so of course, you need to be prepared.

As the day come to an end so do our activities.

"Ah~ I'm beat!" Iruma said while opening the mansion door.

"Same Oni-san."

"WELCOME HOME! IRUMA-KUN! RAINA-CHAN!" a chibi man coming out from the door and tackle both Iruma and Raina. Yes, this chibi man is the so-called Grandfather of them.

"Welcome home. Iruma-sama. Raina-sama."

"We back~ Oji-san! Opera-san!"

Both of them then go to their room for a quick bath before joining their grandfather for dinner.

"Eat as many as you want~ The child your age needs much nutrition you know." Sullivan proceeds to give them more food.

"The food is good as usual, Opera-san" praise Raina while still eating happily.

"I'm glad Raina-sama." Opera ears twitching a little.

"Iruma. Raina. There was something this grandfather want to tell you."

This statement makes Iruma and Raina stop eating. Their grandfather will call them that if only he is serious.

"The truth is..... You both are accepted in new school~"

Clang!

Drop! Drop!

"Did we do something wrong?" Ask Reina while a tear escaped from her eyes.

"Will you let us go? You don't want us anymore?"

"Ah! Raina-chan! That is not what Oji-san means!"

"Raina-sama. Sullivan-sama may be evil but he will not abandon you and Iruma-sama." Told Opera while offering his handkerchief.

"What Oji-san means is you will only learn there for a while."

"So like transfer? But why? We like Babylus..." Said Iruma.

"This school is not normal. This is a school specifically for a young villain. In fact, your invitation already arrive~"

"I thought that go to demon school is already evil enough?"

"Just think of this as school vacation, okay~ Besides while you are still young the experience is number one, right? Of course, this Oji-san will never force you to attend."

"... Will our friends go with us? At least Asmo-Kun and Clara-chan?"

"Yes~. In fact the headmaster there is so generous that he even let you 2 other friends attend with you."

"Thank goodness."

---------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe I will transfer with you Iruma! Raina!"

"Horray! A new school!"

"Did your family is okay with this, Clara? Azz-Kun?"

"Of course! Mother let me choose for this decision!"

"Mother and everybody else let me go as long as I come back for Holiday!"

Each of their classmates gives their own opinion like they cannot bear to let them go or cannot watch their proclaim siblings (or love) go without them. They also want to attend the same school as them.

"When will all 4 of you go?"

"Today evening."

"Can we all come? We are your friends after all..."

"We don't know about that but maybe you can pursue Oji-san? Don't worry we will be back for holiday~"

"But even a that is a long time... What if we transfer their and following you both? I mean we can just threaten -ehem- speak to the headmaster of that school, right?"

"That is also possible...." Raina sweatdrop hearing what Jazz said.

"Silent!" Another voice booming from behind them. Their so courageous home teacher, Kalego.

"They will go train while in that school! So that means the rest of you will also go training before starting school again! Give all your best, understand!"

"Boo Kalego-sensei is stingy."

"Heartless"

"Evil"

The bickering continues until noon. Soon is time for them to let The twin demon king and Asmodeus together with Clara go.

"Don't forget about us, okay!"

"We somehow gonna try to transfer there~"

"Good Luck~"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?"

" So we go there with Mirror?"

"Yes! Oh, ~ don't worry about Oji-san and Opera, kay. We will visit through this mirror too and if you miss me just call Oji-san and I will go there immediately."

"Will do~ bye Opera-san! Bye Oji-san!"

"Alice-chan! Ganbatte!"

"Clara! Be good in there, kay?"

"Yes, mommy!"

"Good luck there okay! Don't forget to come home for the holidays or maybe every weekend. Oji-san already give you a portal right? How about that card?"

"Yep. It's all in here. *Showing the bag*"

" Call me when you finally arrive, kay~"

And soon the new journey for these twin demon Kings and their companion is finally started.