Kalego Interval 1

A bonus chapter that I thought will be fun 😂. Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#AUTHOR POV#

After being forcefully told to teach somewhere because of some urgent program. Kalego has been in a very bad mood this entire day.

"Kalego-kun. You will have a special mission this time." Sullivan said with a serious face. Kalego can only look at him in disdain.

"...What... is...it."

"You are to be put on special program to teach in human world~"

.

.

.

"I REFUSE!"

"I REFUSE YOUR REFUSAL!" Sullivan's counter back.

"Urgh! Why me?! Instead of me, why don't you send Balam?! I'm sure he will be far more delighted to teach that human brats!"

"I can't do that. Balam excitement will only scare them and our kinds will be judged as a weird one." Kalego really wants to counter that by saying with Missfit being sent to the human world, demons kind has already been judged as weird and dangerous species.

"Besides, it also an order from the King and you know that the order from the King can't be refused~"

"URK!"
.

.

.

And so, Kalego has been put in NRC as one of the teachers and teaches about Demon Language and History. He has also been put as Yodhira dorm special teacher and will be the one that sees the misfit progress while they study in NRC.

His class is a pretty big one so he decides to combine some of the second year and third year together. On the first day of his teaching, he must restrain himself because apparently few of these students decide to ditch his class. After all, it's not important.

"Ano...Sensei, you will destroy the table." One of the students points out.

"Hmph. This school table is not a best quality then. I want the list of attendant and the name of the students that ditching my class along with their dorm."

That student didn't understand but he do as he was told and gives Kalego the attendant list.

"I see... I have quite a few preys that need to be hunted. The first day will be put on study hall." Kalego starts to walk out of the class.

"Sensei! Where are you going?"

"To hunt."

"?!"

And safe to say that day, NRC feels that the new demon lord has been born. Almost half of the students is been hunted by Kalego for ditching his class. Yeah... The Infirmary needs to be crammed with so many students that become victims. Kalego as the hunter is on his way to teach 2 disobedient students.

"All that left is only the name Floyd Leech and Leona Kingscholar."

No one wants to talk about that two major incidents. Ever. Kalego literally fights with Floyd under the water and still comes out as a victor. While with Leona, He is the only want that can defeat Leona in a matter of seconds.

"Pathetic. Is this the so called power of NRC? I'm sure you can't even win against cat inside the Netherworld." Kalego sneer and Leona growl.

"I show you a cat."

"Hmph. Bring it on."

After winning this fight, Kalego just casually brushes off his clothes using the book and looks at Leona coldly.

"As we agree, you have to come to my class along with that Floyd Leech. If I see even one day you didn't come to my class without any valid reason. I will bring another fight with you." Kalego glared before walking away. This is one time, Leona ever feels any fear.

But this fight is not without consequences. Kalego has then been told to report to the headmaster's office because of this. He just calmly standing in front of Crowley as he rambles away about rules and stuff.

"Do you understand, Mr.Kalego? You can't choose violence to solved this matter. What will happen if the students parents start to complain and you will get fired immediately?"

"With all due respect, I'm only an exchange teacher. I'm is send here because of order and my boss is never been you, Mr.Crowley. And regarding that students, it's not like I'm bullying them. Before a fight, I always asking them if they will attend my class or face a consequences. They are the one that choose the latter."

"But still! It's not an excuse for you to use forces!"

"Mr.Crowley. This is one of my teaching method. Every students that get involved in fight with me only have a light injury. They will not turn crippled or losing a limb. If you want to compare it, I use more strength when handling the Yodhira dorm students and they still turn out fine and intact."

"Kalego-!"

"If you still have an objection, you can fight with me."

"...Pardon?"

"In demon world, we only listen to those that have a rank higher than use or in this world, is someone stronger than us. If you win against me then I will do as you say."

"!! There no need for violence!"

"Very well. Then pay me." Kalego said looking at Crowley

"..."

"I'm very much aware that my payment is still come from Babylus and Netherworld. You still did not pay me anything. If you agree, we can handle a contract about some payment and I would think about your words. Only If you pay me the right amount." Kalego smirk. For once, Crowley is lost in words. In the end, Crowley can only say goodbye to his money because of Kalego.

"*Cry internally* Ehem... Now that I already payed you, you must do as I said." Crowley said looking at Kalego.

"Very well. I will think about your words."

"WHAT?! THINK ABOUT-"

"Yes. I never said I will follow your words. I just said that I will think about what you said. Thank you for the extra money, Mr.Crowley." Kalego smirked before getting out of the office.

'THAT MAN IS PURE DEMON!!!'

Later, Crewel is in search of Kalego to teach him about his trick. I didn't know with what trick but apparently, Kalego and Crewel are close acquaintances. This author can hear Crowley crying from his office about his money.