🌹Crimson Tyrant Epiloque🌹

It's been a month? Sorry for the wait. The university work is not that kind to me 😃. And my final is in next month so yeah...

I try to put on the update schedule at least once a month if I was really busy. But if I do have time, I try to update once every 2 weeks.

This is the last Heartslabyul chapter. We will enter the peace period aka rest period, where Raina and Iruma will go to one of the kingdoms and try to establish a relationship. It's just one or maybe two chapters before we enter the Savanaclaw Chapter.

I plan to change the overblot scene in Savanaclaw later. I somehow give Raina a damsel in distress feeling although her personality and power are quite far from that. I try to do my best.

Some of you ask about Raina dorm leader outfit and this is what I been drawing.

Maybe I will change a few things but I want to know about your opinion first

Maybe I will change a few things but I want to know about your opinion first. Especially the fan color... What color should I put in there?

Enough about my rambling. Enjoy this chapter, dear reader, ~

Oh! And maybe leave me a coffee if you enjoyed my writing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

The day finally ended. I'm currently enjoying my leisure time on the balconies complete with tea and some refreshment. Kalego-sensei really didn't hold back even if we get injured. We are already used to that behavior but the rest of the NRC students...

"*Sigh* I pray for the rest of the NRC safety..."

"Oh? Did you feel threatened inside this school?" The same green firefly comes into my view followed by the familiar voice. I smiled after that same mysterious stranger show up in his usual attire.

"You finally showed up? Here I think you will ditch my invitation." I said.

"Pardon me for my late appearance. I need to make sure I'm not being followed." He said and I only gestured for him to take a seat in front of me. He bowed and sit. I use my magic to serve him some tea.

"Have you tried Hell Grey Tea before?" I ask him.

"I believe I have never heard of that name before." He answers.

"It a very popular tea among us in Netherworld. I believe you will enjoy its unique taste." I said with a smile. He raised his eyebrow in amusement and looked at the teacup that was filled with dark liquid. It also gives out an ominous feeling. I chuckle at his hesitant movement.

"Don't worry. It's safe to be consumed." I said while continue sipping at my tea. He seems to follow my suit slowly but after one sip, he blinks his eyes.

"This tastes unexpectedly good." He said and I chuckle.

"I'm glad you like it. People tend to get scared of something unknown to them and tend to judge them easily. I'm relieved you are not that kind of person." I said with a soft smile. He seems to catch off guard by what I said but then return my smile with a sad chuckle.