🦁 The Rebel 2-3 🦁

#RAINA POV#

I immediately take this student as fast as I could to the infirmary. He also didn't struggle so much and it make it much easier for me to move. We arrive at Infirmary and I tell the nurse ghost that still attending to the injuries of other students about this student accident.

"Oh dear. Fortunetely you are there to catch him. Or else I don't know what will happen to this fella. Did you mind to put the oilment yourself? I'm kinda need to attend to other students and we are short hand right now."

"Sure. Where is the first kit?" The nurse point at one shelf and I take the first kit to the bed where the student is. I get to work.

"I'm hope you are okay with me doing your bandage. It only for some extra precaution. My name is Raina Suzuki. What is your names?"

"Shishishi. Ruggie Bucchi from Savanaclaw. Nice to meet you, little mouse~ And thank you for catching me there. You save me a lot of trouble." I didn't know what with this school and nicknames?! I huft hearing the nicknames but didn't do much. He is still injured. I didn't want to add it.

"I presume you also the Magift candidates too?" I ask and he nods.

"I see... No wonder you almost fall like that. I suggest you be careful for now. This incident keep happening towards the Magift player that even it already caught the Headmaster attention."

"Oh? Really?" He looks at me but I still bandaging his feet.

"Yes. You are lucky this only cause a minor injuries and will not effect your performances later. There you go~ All good." I said after applying the ointment and putting it on the bandage. I even make a little ribbon on his feet.

"You only need to maintain this bandage for one night."

"Thank you. Shishishi."

"Bucchie-san. Can you walk back to your dorm? If you want I can help you-"

"No need for that. You already helping enough. Now, I believe you still have something to do with your little group?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep." I still look at him unsure but he has already made a gesture for me to get out of the infirmary. With one last look, I turn around and left the infirmary.

Now, if I remember after visiting Pomefiore, the group should check on Octavinelle and last Savanaclaw. Based on the time, the observation on Octavinelle should be finished by now. So I decided to go directly to Savanaclaw.

-Savanaclaw Dorm-

Using the mirror of the dorm, I managed to arrive at Savanaclaw dorm. This dorm architecture is very different from Heartslabyul. And it is somehow familiar with the Lion King background. The students in here look rough too. I bet if Yodhira is not established, Sabnock will directly go to this dorm.

"Oi. Is that?" Few guys seem to notice me already and start to walk in my direction. My hands secretly clutch my fan while I observe this guy's posture. They didn't look like someone asking for a fight.

"What are a young girl doing here?"

"Yea. Don't you know any danger?" They ask me. I blink my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I ask cautiously.

"OF COURSE THERE IS A PROBLEM! Shouldn't you come here with that servant of yours? I remember about that pink haired guy that always follow you around. What are you thinking walking into a our lair like this." He starts to scold me. This is not the scenario I imagine.

The other boy starts to hit the boy that scolds me in the back of his head, "At least introduce yourself, idiot. You look like a stalker that suddenly scold her like that."