🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-7 🌹

#RAINA POV#-----------------------------------

Oh! Trey-senpai isn't lying when he said they are a bunch of chestnuts in here. We can make many desserts just with this amount.

"Time to pick up the chestnut! Ow!" I come to Grim and slowly look at his paw.

"The chestnut will have a thorn in it. We better find some glove and bucket inside the botanical garden before starting the chestnut picking." Ace suggested but I stop him.

"Or we can just ask Clara to help us."

"Huh?"

I turn and look at Clara. She seems to understand before producing the tool we need for chestnut picking and proudly shows it to us. Deuce and Ace look at her in awe.

"Wow! That amazing! Is that your Unique Magic?" ask Deuce.

"No. That is what we called Bloodline Magic. Clara bloodline magic allows her to produce anything as long as she sees the item first." I explain and Ace look at Clara in interest.

"Can you also produce a whole tart, Clara-chan?" Ace asks and this got us really quiet.

"...I don't think that a wise idea, Ace." Ni-san exclaim.

"Eh? Why not?"

"Because of our food although having the same name it has different appearances. You didn't want to bring a tart that look like a zombie, right?" I answer him.

"And it will be considered impolite too. We already asked for Trey-senpai's help so it's best we also finish our task." I continue making Ace sigh.

"It really can't be helped. Okay... I going to pick the chestnut over there."We decide to split, but I kinda bring Grim together with me just in case he decides to run away or something. We keep picking the chestnut before another sweet smell comes to us.

"Hm? What with this sweet smell?"

"Is this a fruit smell? I wanna go check it out!" Grim already flying off to go inside the botanical garden with me following behind him.

-Botanical Garden-

"Grim! Slow down!" I told him.

"Raina, look! There are so many fruits in here! And it smells delicious too." Grim already jumping around smelling the fruit.

I sigh and just let him be for a while. I enjoy the scenario in the botanical garden. Whoever the caretaker in here, they have really done a good job.

"...Oof!" Hm? Did I step on something? I look at my feet and can see a tail in there.

"Oh, my devil! I'm so sorry!" I step away from the tail and soon some young man with lion ears emerges from the bushes. His tail flickers around in annoyance and he looks very angry.

"Oi. You got some nerve stepping on someone's tail." He said looking directly at me and Grim.

"Are you the caretaker here? You seem like an impolite guy..."

"Grim!"

"I was right in the middle of a nice nap, then you go and walk all over my tail. This sucks." Said him looking at me sharply.

"I'm so sorry about your tail! But maybe next time, don't put your tail in the middle of the road?" I told him nervously and he didn't like it.

"You... aren't you that herbivore that the mirror said cannot fit with all dormitory? And also a demon princess and heiress. Heh. You didn't look so tough to me. Hm..." He keeps moving close to me and casually sniff my neck.