Prologue 0-9

Happy birthday to the twin, Iruma and Raina! I cannot draw the pic yet this year 😅. I still try to find a dress for Raina dorm leader uniform...

Should I make vote for the dorm uniform? If you want then tell me. I will make it after this prologue done. Just before we enter the Heartslabyul arc.

Give me your comment below! Don't worry, this author didn't bite.

Enjoy this chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

-Headmaster Office-

"Excuse us!" Asmodeus leisurely open the door to the headmaster's office before letting Iruma and Raina in first.

"We return headmaster~" Raina great cheerfully. Ace and Deuce is the one that gets in last with the magic crystal in their hand.

"We back from the Mine."

"Together with the Crystal."

Crowley only dumbfoundedly sees them, "...you actually went to Dwarft Mine?" Come the stupid question from him.

"What is that supposed to be mean? We just did what you told us." Iruma answer.

"Now the headmaster become old?" Clara asks while Asmodeus just try to silence her.

"Ehem. I didn't really think you all going to Dwarft Mine even manage to bring the magic crystal back. So that why I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." Crowley said then while pointing towards the stock of paper in his table.

"...Azz-kun, can you please help us with that?" Raina said calmly towards Asmodeus.

Asmodeus nod and let out a quite "With pleasure," Before burning that stock of paper until ash.

"What the?!"

"We out there try to fulfill the part of our deal and you here already start the expulsion paperwork? Hmph, did you have any idea what kind of monster we need to fight just to get this magic crystal?" Raina retort back to the headmaster.

"Monster?"

"Yep. Let me tell you, that monster is so gross and crazy strong. It was awful!" Ace complain while Crowley listens intentionally,

"Could you explain in more detail?" Crowley said and the group take a turn to give the detail of the scenario.

-30 minutes later-

"Hoh hooh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The six of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?" Crowley asks more intently.

"We didn't really work together..."

"It more like following what Raina and Iruma plan is plus it was more like our goals were aligned..."

"They just shy." Clara points out bluntly.

"Clara shh!"

Soon the headmaster starts to sob out loud with the tears coming from his eyes. The rest only sweatdrop while Raina already offers her handkerchief.

"What with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?" Grim asks confusingly.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! For the day come that the students from Night Raven College go hand in hand to face and defeat their enemy." Headmaster said with a sob and try to dab his tears with Raina's handkerchief.

"What?! I did not hold this guy's hand!" Deuce protest.

"I would never do that, gross! But Headmaster, how old are you?" Ace adds.