Dorm Information

Yodhira Dorm

I make a few points here just to make sure the story becomes clear and of course, it will be useful in the future. P̶o̶m̶e̶f̶i̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶.  Another fact will be add later.

If you have more idea feel free to give a comment~.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A little Information

The Ramshackle dorm will be known as Yodhira Dorm.

Since the netherworld is known for a strict hierarchy system, I will use that as one of the Dorm Reference.

So, in every aspect of the Demon world Ranking is everything.

Usually, the demon will get their first rank after they get into the Demon school

Usually, the demon will get their first rank after they get into the Demon school. Rank not only determines their strength, Intelligence, power but also their status. You can be treated poorly if your rank is very low usually Aleph (1).

In Babylus Demon school in which Iruma and Raina's grandfather is the headmaster. One of the criteria for you to graduate demon school is to reach Daleth (4).

I don't know about other schools but let's just say that Babylus is one of the top 3 schools that need the best requirements.

Yodhira dorm will follow this system too. The dorm motto will be "If you have a desire then work to fulfill that desire"

Later in the future, the students will say that Yodhira Dorm was founded on the wickedness of The Demon King.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The Building Layout

The building has 3 floors plus a basement:

The first floor is for any public room, like main Longue, library and study room, ballroom, training room, small greenhouse, magic tool room, art room, music room. The mirror way is also located in the middle of the 1st floor. There is also outdoor combat ground (Training ground)

(Not the best layout, I know)

The second floor is where the throne room, bedrooms, kitchen with dining room is locating

The second floor is where the throne room, bedrooms, kitchen with dining room is locating. The left part is for the rank below (4) and Average (4) the middle part is the throne room and the right part is for the rank (5) and (6) or higher rank.