🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-5🌹

#AUTHOR POV#

"It's finally lunchtime! Uwaah, everything looks so good in here!" Grim excitingly flies around to look at the food display.

"...It looks quite weird for me." Said Asmodeus looking at the food with this weird expression.

"Ahaha... can't blame you for that, Azz-kun. Demon world food and this world food have different appearances, but I can guarantee it actually tastes good. Almost the same as Demon world food." Explain Raina.

"If Raina-sama said so..."

"Raina! Iruma! I want this fluffy omurice, grilled chicken, and this bacon egg tart!" Grim said.

"Can a cat eat that kind of thing?" ask Iruma.

"How rude! As long as it was food, I can eat it and I'm not a cat!" exclaim Grim.

"Ah! You are too loud! You only this excited during lunch..." said Ace grumpily.

"Raina, quick! They only have this last grilled chicken!" said Grim while pointing at the chicken.

"Yes... yes... I get it." Raina then helps Grim to put his food into the tray before giving them to Grim.

"Here you go. Can you go and search for the table, Grim?" Ask Raina.

"No problem! Hooray! This grilled chicken meat is mine!" Grim flew excitingly towards one of the tables that resulted in him bumping into one of the students.

"Ahhh! Watch it! Tch. Cause of you the egg in my pasta broke!" said The male that Grim bump with white hair.

"Woah! Woah! Woah~ Breaking the gooey egg is the best part of eating carbonara. How do you plan to pay for this?!"" Add another delinquent.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as consolation, and we call it even." Suggest the first delinquent.

"What! Hell no! This is my chicken!" said Grim holding his tray close to his body.

"Ah? Not showing your senpai respect as freshmen? Come back around!"

"S-senpai, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..." Deuce comes around running towards the scene and try to disperse the situation.

"Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!" said the first delinquent.

"So just grit your teeth!"

"I think I see enough." Raina's voice comes through and the student that watches the scene starts to give Raina and Iruma some path followed by Asmodeus and Clara.

"Huh? Oh! You are one of the first female transfers, right? Man, I didn't know you such a hottie~" exclaims the second delinquent. Asmodeus is so closed to summon his fire and burn the trash until dust but one look from Raina, and he keeps silent.

"I believe your demand is quite ridiculous, senpai. An egg for a chicken? Even the child can say it's not a fair trade." Said Iruma looks straight at the delinquent eyes.

"Tch. I didn't need your lecture! As I said, you need to pay me back either with the chicken or..." The first Delinquents then eyeing Raina upside down before licking his lips.

"A company from the girl didn't sound so bad, right?" He said that with a smirk. Raina only look at them with these disinteresting eyes and said with a calm voice.

"I'm sorry, but you're not exactly my type." Said Raina with a smile.

The whole cafeteria erupts in laugh and whisper after hearing what Raina said. This causing the delinquents to have a very red face either because of anger or embarrassment.