💐 Ghost Bride 1-2 💐

Surprise? I decided to update things a little bit earlier. Well, the writing for chapter 3 is still in progress though so you would not get it for maybe 2 weeks.

I try to fasten things up because my exam is coming in 3 weeks. So, please be patient. Don't worry because I would give you guys quite a surprise in chapter 3 later.

For now, I'm still stuck trying to figure out Raina's powers. Iruma is a great and excellent archery and I plan to make Raina able to do some close combat which you guys already see in the previous chapters. I'm stuck on her magic power. She needs one signature magic that makes her different from many others. Ugh... So many ideas...

Okay. Enough of my ramble for this chapter. Please enjoy this chapter to your heart's content. Don't forget to leave some comments and vote. And I see you in the next chapter which will be updated in the next week.

---------------------------------------------------------

#IDIA POV#

So... to sum it up. These ghosts just show up, kidnapped me, tie me, and now... I'M FORCED INTO A MARRIAGE?! WHAT IS THIS?! THE 'SOME WANNABE BRIDE GHOST FIND HER GROOM' KINDA SHOW?!

I can only look at the situation with a terrified look. The ghost bride has been especially clinging to me.

"I'm not into married young!" I said in a panic as I try to get out of the rope.

"Idia~ You look like you are enjoying jumping around. I love your energy~" Said the ghost bride with her sing-a-song voice. After that, a group of ghost soldiers and servants start to flock around us while saying congratulation to their princess with a few tears and there.

"Woah woah woah. You just moving this convo along but don't the fiancé, namely me, have the right to refuse?!" I said panicked.

"No, you don't. Be quiet. Be glad that you got choosen by our beautiful princess." Said one of the soldiers.

"Be glad?! Um, Aren't I kinda being forced against my will here?!"

"You never understand... you got to spend an eternity of happiness with our beautiful princess."

"Are you being mean to him, Chubby? Knock it off. He is going to be my husband after all~."

I just... can't with these ghosts. I never step outside my room ever again. Not even when Raina tries to persuade me. I will not be persuaded again! Well, maybe with Ortho but not Ra-. WHY DO I EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT?! AGHH!!

"Julieta, are the invitation ready yet?" said the princess. Did she invite her other ghost friends?"

"Yes, princess. Now the guards is already delivered it."

"Fantastic! I can't wait to share my happy moment with my friends." The princess squealed. Oh lord hades, please don't make it into another ghost girl.

"PRINCESS! THERE- THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO SEE!" One of the guard barge in right away.

"What with the ruckus? Did the guest already start to come?"

"No, but- but THERE ARE SEVEN SUITORS WAITING TO PROPOSE TO YOU!"

"Huh?"

#AUTHOR POV#

Eliza then allowed the suitors to come inside and have an audience with her. She look over the suitor one by one before with a monotone voice and said, "Are you all the ones that wish to marry me?"

Vil, Leona, Jade, Floyd, Trey, Sebek, and Jack are the first team that gets sent for the proposal while the rest are watching all of this happening from behind the mirror using the underworld technology camera.