Prologue 0-2

The explanation take 2 hours long. It draining my brain you know. Geez, what with Delkira that come to this school. I think he only goes to Babylus. Ha.... This is too troublesome.

"Raina-chi? Are you okay? Want some cold drink?" Clara pulls one bottle of cold juice and gives it to me. I nod thank you, thankful that I at least have one female friend in this all-boys school.

"I still can't believe that Delkira has a children's... That boy when he goes to this school is only causing trouble although he also brings quite an of energy from Underworld for having a beast tamer ability. We only have one unused dormitory. Hopefully is enough. Don't worry, it is actually very big land. I also generously let you design it!"

"Thank you so much, headmaster Crowel!" I said beaming at him. This caught Crowel off guard. He is flustered and hides it with a pat on Raina's head.

"My~ What an adorable demon are you."

"Hands off. Headmaster." Asmodeus threaten.

"*Ehem* I will lead you to this new dorm. Follow me."

We then turned towards some hallways and rooms until we arrive in quite an abandoned portal. He let us get inside first and when we did the most haunted house I ever see come to our view.

"This is..."

"UNACCEPTABLE! YOU EXPECT ME TO LET IRUMA-SAMA AND MY BELOVED RAINA-SAMA SLEEP AT THIS RUIN!"

"Oh~ Look at the time. I must go now. Don't worry I come back later. Bye~"

"HEY! YO-"

"Come on, Asmo-kun. Don't worry too much~ Iruma and I already learn a spell that fixes this all. Right, Ni-san?"

"Eh? That spell can use too many mana, Rai-chan."

"I'm sure we only use half of our mana~ Come on, Ni-san, Asmo-kun, and Clara! Let's get to work."

And work they did. First, they discuss how the home gonna looks like. Asmodeus insist on the castle and Clara is a forest. A little disagreement here and there.

They finally decide on how the house or castle gonna look like. Iruma and Raina gonna do their magic on making a castle. Asmodeus will be in charge of the interior design while Clara will handle the garden.

Finally, the dorm layout is finished. It consists of dark blue and a golden vibe. Clara is also done with a garden. She even plants the Sakura tree in our yards and many other flowers but for a plant that is 'dangerous,' we put them in the greenhouse.

Together, Ni-chan and I manage to finish the dorm building plus a gate

Together, Ni-chan and I manage to finish the dorm building plus a gate. Asmodeus with a joy expression skipping towards the building and start to do his job.

Asmodeus will only do the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathroom, and a living room on the top floor for now. Not everything can be done with magic so he also already place an order for a new design that gonna arrive tomorrow.