🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-3🌹

#RAINA POV#

"So let me get this straight... We just need to go through this mirror to go to Heartslabyul dormitory?" I ask Ace and Deuce. The duo nod.

"Yep. In fact, every dormitory has their own mirrors." Deuce answer.

"Remind me later to demand the same thing to Headmaster." Ace gets inside first to show how it works. The rest of the group soon followed after him.

-Heartslabyul Dorm-

"Woah! This is so gorgeous!" Grim said while looking at each rose.

"I can't deny it is so beautiful," I said looking at the garden that surrounds the building.

"I agree..." Ni-san answer beside me.

"Is it tasty?" Clara asks already pluck one of the roses and eat its petal.

"CLARA! DON'T EAT THE ROSE!" Ni-san said panicking and take the rose from Clara's hand.

"Oh? The rose is gone now." Clara said.

"I can't take my eyes off you even for a second, huh?" Asmodeus said with a heavy sigh and immediately push Clara towards our group back.

"Crap. I gotta get this rose painted." Another voice comes from inside the maze. The word it said is exactly similar to the dream I got.

Curious, I peak from one of the rose bushes and can see this one male with orange hair, and the mark of the diamond is on his cheek. Is the mark one of this dorm trend or what?

"Hm? I can see you peek from there ~" He said while looking at me.

"Whoops. I get caught." I smile sheepishly while getting out of my hiding space and he gasps.

"Oh my. You are one of our first female transfer students, right?" He asks me.

"Em... yes. My name is Raina Suzuki, 1st year from the Yodhira Dormitory. Nice to meet you." I bow a little.

"My, how polite~. The name is Cater Diamond, 3rd year from the Heartslabyul Dormitory. Nice to meet you, little kouhai~. You can call me Cater-senpai or maybe Cay-kun." He said shaking my hand.

"But, I believe I never heard of Yodhira dormitory.... Ah! Is that a new dormitory that takes place in that Ramshackle dorm?" He asks me and I nod.

"I see... that place is so rundown that I didn't even know how you manage to live there. It's so dark and creepy in there and more importantly, you can't get a good magicame in there. You have my sympathy. By the way, what are you doing here, little kouhai?"

"We hope to meet Heartslabyul dorm leader."

"Oh. For what-"

"Raina. There you are!" Ace comes running towards Raina followed by Deuce and the rest of the group.

"Rai-chan!"

"Ni-san?"

"Next time tell me before you ventured off like that, okay?" Ni-san said to me with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Ni-san, you know I'm not weak, right?" I said with a pout.

"*sigh* yes, I know but can't this brother be worried? The last time you ventured alone somehow trouble seems to follow you around." Ni-san answers sarcastically.

"What can I say? Trouble loves me." I answer cheekily. Ni-san just gently flick my forehead.

"And who are you?" Asmodeus ask Cater.

"This is Cater-senpai. He is the third year." Cater-senpai just waves his hand.

"What are you doing with that paint?" Ace asks curiously.