🦁The Rebel 2-9🦁

---------------------------------------------------------

#AUTHOR POV#

The Yodhira dorm is currently taking a break in the dressing room while laughing with each other. They are talking about how the tournaments go and how they manage to win even with one score difference.

"Man! This tournament is really fun." Said Jazz.

"No kidding."

"Plus we manage to win in our first participation. Now that's a record." Brag Lied. Raina and Iruma then get inside with a clap.

"Everyone, thank you for your hard work." Praise Raina.

"Although we really show no mercy, huh?" Said Iruma. He still remembers when they faced another dorm and win. Even the way they played against Diasomnia can be said brutally. They even need to use their ability a little bit.

"But still, I can feel an intensed gaze from someone while we faced with Octavinelle." Said Elizabeth. The rest stay silent.

"Is that dorm is like some underground mafia or something? Everything that they doing is kinda... shady. Especially their dorm leader, Azul." Pointed Allocer.

"... His eyes is just like those with greedy desire. An eyes that we usually see in the Netherworld." said Agares.

"Any information about that dorm?" Ask Asmodeus.

"Yes. Appereantly, the dorm leader like to do something like contract to get something he wanted. With a twist. Remember that helpers of him? That twin?" said Kerori.

"Ah yes. That guys with mismatched eyes. They are his helpers, right?"

"Yes. And most people that doing contract with Azul can't fulfil their end of agreement."

Sabnock just laughs at Kerori's words."So in other words, he has the essence of the demons, huh? HAHAHA. I wonder if we have a fight on, whose side will win?"

Raina steps out of the private changing room and walks toward the group. "We can discuss it tonight. Be careful with your wording. Every wall has ears."

Raina reminded before taking a step to get out of the dressing room. The group looks at her weirdly.

"Where are you going, Raina-sama?" Ask Asmodeus.

"To the infirmary. I heard that Leona-senpai collapsed after the tournament ended. Along with Ace, Grim, and Deuce. Poor guys must feel very exhausted right now. I will be going first, Ni-san." With that, she disappears.

"Don't you think that Raina personality is kinda shifted right now?" said Elizabeth.

"Ah... You mean it could be that time for her to come out?"

"Yes. After all, we will face the exams in less than 2 weeks. This will be quite a stressful weeks for us."

"AH! SHOOT! THAT'S RIGHT! AN EXAM!!" Shouted Lied. He too focused on the tournament that he even forget to prepare for the semester exam that will be held soon.

"Calm down, Lied-kun. We will held a study session just like usual. But I wonder if we gonna have a special exams again?" said Jazz.

"JAZZ! STOP JINX IT!"

"Sorry~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#RAINA POV#

I walked towards the infirmary after buying some food and drinks from the cafeteria. I'm sure they still didn't eat anything after the tournament. As I get closed to the Infirmary, I can hear a voice from inside. It looks like they are awake now.