Prologue 0-5

#AUTHOR POV#

"*Cough* *Cough* I can't believe this..." A male with red hair comes from the rumble together with Grim that in a state of shock.

"I, I screwed up! I didn't think about the landing." Another male with blue hair and spade in his face speaks with a sweet.

"Are you... An IDIOT?! What will you do if Iruma-sama getting hurt, huh?!" Shout Asmodeus while taking the blue boy's clothes and start to threaten him.

"W-wh-what should we do? If- if the headmaster found out we busted the Chandelier... we-" Iruma mutters in panic.

"Ni-san! Hang on there!" Shout Raina towards Iruma that stands not so far from the ruble she confirms is the chandelier.

"R-Raina! You should not be here. You can get in trouble if the headmaster found this mess!" Iruma said towards his sister try to make the left but...

"If... I found out?" A cold voice can be heard from behind the group as they halt their movement.

"Ah... Headmaster." The boy in red with a heart mark looks slowly with fear in his eyes.

"JUST WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU ALL DOING?! You weren't satisfied with just damaging the statue so you decide to destroy the chandelier!?"

"...Destroy the statue?" This time Raina is the one who looks scary.

"What did headmaster mean, Ni-san? Asmodeus?"

*GULP*

'Let hope we survive this night' Both Iruma and Asmodeus thought at the same time.

"This is the last straw. I will have all of you boys expelled!" This snap Raina back towards the headmaster but her eyes still linger a little bit towards Iruma and Asmodeus direction giving a little message 'This is not over'

"Please! Anything but that! I have things I have to do at this school!" Plead the spade mark boy.

"You have nothing to blame but your own idiocy, Deuce Spade."

"I will pay for all the damages if I have to!" He tries again. Raina looks at him and sighs.

"This is no normal chandelier..." Raina answer. The headmaster turns his head towards her.

"Oh?"

"This is a magical Chandelier. If you look closely towards the wreck there is the trance of magic left in the candle." Raina points out.

"Like miss Suzuki said. This is a magical chandelier that uses a candle that will burn for eternity. It is a masterpiece made by a legendary master of the magical tool. It has been entrusted to the school since Its very foundation. Taking into consideration its historical value, it would cost no less than a billion madol. Are you sure you can pay all of that?" Headmaster asks with a cold stare.

"A b-billion madol!?" Both of the boys look shocked.

"But teacher, can't you just fix it right up with magic..." The heart mark boy starts to give a suggestion but Raina only sighs desperately.

"There a limit for such powerful magic... If the basic already get shattered even with magic there nothing can fix it like before." Raina answer the boy suggestion

"That right. The basic or the heart of any magical tool, the magic crystal was shattered. No two magic crystals are the same. This Chandelier will never be lit again..."

"I-it can't be?" The look of pure desperation comes towards the two while Iruma is already white as sheet and Asmodeus look deep thinking.

"... There could be the way. Headmaster, may I give you a suggestion ?" Asmodeus ask the headmaster and he nod.

"If I'm correct, the magic crystal was mined in the right? Did you know where we could find the mine that the exact same crystal is been produce?" Alice asks professionally. Iruma that get what he said immediately added.

"W-We can retrieve this same magic crystal and bring it here. Wouldn't it be added as restoration payment?"

"Hm.... This type of Magic Crystal was mined in the Dwarfs' Mine. If we do have a magic crystal of the same kind as the original repairs might be possible. However, I have no guarantee that there are any left in the Mine. The Mine has been closed for a while and It may be exhausted of crystal." Headmaster answer and look at them.

"I will do anything to get the expulsion rescinded." The spade mark male said with a determination that makes Raina impressed.

"...Fine. I shall give you one night."

"Eh?! You stingy feather teacher!" Clara shout in protest and try to bite into the headmaster.

"Come to me with magic crystal by tomorrow morning, or else you boys will get expelled immediately."

"Listen to what I- hmp! Hmph!" Asmodeus simply close Clara's mouth with his hands.

"Thank you very much!" The spade male bows down while to Heart man just simply yawn. Raina can only glare towards the red-haired one.

"Use the gate in the Mirror Chamber to go directly to Dwarfs Mine." The spade mark boy immediately runs toward the mirror chamber direction together with the heart mark boys leaving Iruma, Asmodeus, Raina, Clara, and Grim left.

"Should we chase after Ace and Deuce now, Azz-kun?"

"Ace and Deuce?"

"Ah! Raina still not meet with them yet. The red-haired with heart mark is Ace and the blue haired one with spade mark is called Deuce." Iruma explains to Raina while the said girl elegantly raised her brow towards Grim.

"Eh? What happens here?" Grim said already conscious enough.

"...Must be nice to take a nap with all of the problem, ne Grim? Remind me to put you on leash later." Raina said coldly. Grim can only sweet at it and start to hide behind Iruma.

"And you two will explain this after we finish the task, did you hear me?" Iruma and Asmodeus can only freeze and stiffly nod.

"Yes, Raina/Raina-sama..."

They then start to run try to catch up towards the other two boys that are already on their way to Mirror Chambers.