🌹Crimson Tyrant 1-11🌹

Surprise~ 2 long chapters in less than 24 hours. I need to rush things a bit. I promised the next arc would not be that boring. I plan to change a few stories courses with some extra stories. Because after these 2 long chapters, I can take my time again.

Oh! And a little something from me... I try to improve my drawings and I think it look a little better... This is Raina in NRC uniform~

The next chapter will be Crimson Tyrant Epilogue

The next chapter will be Crimson Tyrant Epilogue. What would happen in the next chapter?

Before jumping there, enjoyed this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

Riddle opens his eyes and looks in their direction with a wicked smile. It sends a shiver down to everyone.

"Eh? Did he turn into a demon?" Clara ask.

"Can you get more serious?! And stop playing with the Rose Tree!"

"But it's fun!"

"No, it's not!" Shout Asmodeus while bringing Clara down from the Rose Trees.

Riddle starts to laugh more crazily this time and his voice is sound like someone else is in there. Speaking using Riddle's voice. "HAHAHA! Those foolish enough to disobey me, I have no need for them in my world. I am the law in my world. I am the rules! No other response than 'Yes, Lord Riddle' is acceptable! Isn't that right, my rose?" Riddle turns his attention to Raina. The rose's vein starts to circle around Raina and immobilize her.

"Rai-chan/Raina-sama/Raina-chi/Raina!!" The other shout. They want to get closer but the wind created by that monster prevents them. Riddle walks closer to Raina that still trapped by the veins. Meanwhile, Crowley already shouting to evacuate the students and to call the rest of the teachers.

"Ahh! Look at this mess! A student has gone into overblot right in front of me! What people will said if this get leaked out!"

"Stop thinking about that, you dead bird! Raina is been captured!" Grim shouts at Crowley.

"Ah.. What should I do?!"

"Headmaster! We need to evacuate the students now!" Iruma said while Asmodeus look at him.

"But Iruma-sama! Raina-sama is still on his clutch."

"Azz-kun. Don't worry. I'm sure Raina has some plans in mind and I will protect her." Iruma said with determined looks. Asmodeus can only gulp at that expression before dragging Clara to do some evacuation.

Iruma looks at Cater and Trey, "Can any of you explain what is that?"

"In simple terms, He fallen to dark berserker state!" Cater said.

"And his life is in danger if he keeps using magic like that." Trey continues.

""HIS LIFE?!?!"" Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Iruma shout.