🌹Crimson Tyrant 0-9🌹

First, update after the new year and the Chinese new year.

#AUTHOR POV#

Raina only looks at the trio that pacing around while screaming in anger.

"I'M SO PISSED! SCREW THAT TINY, RED TYRANT! Does he think he the Queen of Hearts or something?" rant Ace.

"I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out... I'm even further from being an honor student..."

"This collar is so heavy..."

Raina and Iruma can only look at the scene weirdly.

"Calm down all of you. Technically, Riddle is from the Rose Kingdom. So it's no wonder he made the Queen of Heart his role model. Although I believe this already crosses the line." Said Iruma.

"Thank the devil, that Asmo-kun and Clara are not coming with us, or else the tea party will turn into a fight party." Raina continue to try to put a little joke but it seems like didn't work.

"I would very glad turn that tea party to some big disaster. Perhaps burning all the roses will be enough."

"Ace. That's a genocide. Stop it."

"But is this very weird? What push the dorm leader to that extent? I mean it's only a food matter..." Deuce pondering alone.

"Perhaps that question can only be answered by those that are closed to him. And I think we may know who." Raina smiles mysteriously before Iruma continues.

"You that stand in that rose tree. Can you show yourself?" Iruma asks politely. A giggle can be heard and a head pops out from there.

"You all look so stylish with your meowtching collars~"

"GGYAH! A FLYING HEAD!" Grim shouts before running towards Raina.

"Oops~ I fur-got to bring out my body." A boy with casual clothes and purple eyes complete cat ears and slitted eyes come to their view. He smirks at the group.

"W-Woah. Who are you?"

"I'm Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka. I'm a great enigma with magic that's both as a person and like a cat."

"Alche... What is that?" Ace try to say the name but got confused. The cat boy only laughs.

"Everyone called me Che'nya. Nice to meet you all~"

"Chenya... It looks like a Cheshire cat come to visit us or is there another reason?" Raina asks curiously.

"Ah! Our celebrity. The illustrious Crown Princess from the closed world, The Netherworld. It is an honor to meet with you and the charmed Crown Prince." He reappears in front of Raina before gently kissing her hand like a gentleman.

"Listen here, buddy. I'm in the bad mood caused by that red tyrant. So get out from our ways." Ace said threateningly while staying between Raina and Che'nya.

"Riddle, a tyrant... Hehehe. Well, mew're not incorrect. He has been a serious one since he is a kid. Hehehe" Chenya chuckled.

"Did you know something?" Ask Deuce.

"If you think I know then I know. If you think I don't know then I don't know." He answers mysteriously.

"Which one is it?"

"What this? Do you wanna know all about Riddle?"

"Yes. I wanna know what kind of upbringing turn you into that kind of tyrant?" Ace said Irritatingly.

"Ace. That is too harsh." Iruma reminded but Ace just let out a sharp sigh.

"In that case. You can ask that glasses fur-end of yours~" Che'nya answer with that signature smile.