🦁 The Rebel 2-10 🦁

#RAINA POV#

After that previous event, Raina, Iruma, and the rest of the Misfit return back to their dorm exhausted. They even need to handle extra work on their way back.

But in the end, it's totally worth it. Oh. Don't worry, they didn't really kill the assassins. They just give them to the Afterglow Savannah after their little session aka interrogation.

Now, it's time for their usual meeting over dinner. Grim is still staying in the infirmary with Ace and Deuce because the nurse there insisted. So this meeting will be quite calm. Maybe.

"So to continue our talking earlier." Iruma opened the first word after their dinner.

"About that self-proclaimed mafia of this school. Azul Ashegrotto." Raina continues.

"Based on what you guys said, what did you guys manage to find about him?"

"Oh. We found quite a lot. That guy thought he could conceal it well. Especially with that eels in his side." Jazz smirk before giving out each copy of the report.

There is a full biography of Azul, Jade, and Floyd. Complete with their power.

"I see... So his unique magic allowed him to have something from someone under the name of the contract. Even their magic power and skill? Now that is what I call power." Lied whistle in amazement.

"Truly a terrifaying power if it used recklessly."

"And this so called Leech twin. They also someone that we cannot ignore. Because they are the right and left arm of Azul. I wonder who is more dangerous of this twin?" ask Kerori as she still reading the file.

"Oh~ I bet it's Jade. Just look at his smiling and manners. And his eyes have this glint too. I wouldn't mind trying my ability to try and charm him~" Said Elizabeth as she looked at Jade's photo.

"... I'm kinda speechless you can still think about that." Kerori sweatdrop.

Agares that still stay silent now opens his mouth, "There is one thing you should know. They have approached me earlier."

"Oh?" Now the eyes are going towards Agares. He looks at the paper blankly before continuing.

"One of the twin, Jade approached me with an... offer. I didn't really hear what he said before that but in the end he offering me with something that can make my exam much more easier."

"And did you accept it?" Ask Iruma.

"Not interested *yawn*. I rather spend my time sleeping than doing something complicated as that."

"Complicated?" Asmodeus raise one of his eyebrows.

"He said about making a contract with his boss for that. In return, I must offer something to him." Agares answer honestly. The room stays silent for a while before a sigh can be heard.

Kerori then proceed to lower her hands and said, "It's so obvious what they want. Who else but the information about Iruma or Raina."

"Man, you two really caught attention whatever you go." Jazz tease Raina and Iruma who turn red from embarrassment as their friend make agrees with Jazz and Kerori's words.

"And with their extra stalking. Ugh. Didn't we have enough stalker already? First that Hyena and hunter, now a seafood also join the group." Kerori said irritatingly.

"Seafood? I love seafood! Should I cook it?" Said Clara while taking out a kitchen set.

"Safe that for later, Clara-chan~" Said Elizabeth.