🐚The Sea Witch Game 3-1🐚

Shocked, huh? You thought that this story would be discontinued, right? But, you are wrong. I decide to write again but this time at my own pace.

I'm so far deep into Malleus's spell now that I can not get out. Especially after the latest update and so many theories and speculation about the next part.

I'm also falling in love with Rollo's story. I will add that event too, don't worry, okay? 😉

Things will be fast and sometimes it will be slow but I hope all of you can wait patiently for that. I also have a real life and writing has been my form of escaping from that.

Okay, I chit-chat long enough. Enjoy this chapter all of you! Oh, we also got a fanart from Nightmare3riter

IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART! INSPIRED BY RAINA AND IRUMA GHOST BRIDE EVENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH, DEAR~

And now, into the story!!

---------------------------------------------------------

#AUTHOR POV#

The Magift Tournament ended with Yodhira dorm's first victory. The world is buzzing with excitement on that especially after the netherworld closes its border. Princess Raina and Prince Iruma become the talk of the whole world. Reporters can't help but try to find a way to have an interview with the twin.

Fortunately, the NRC can't be easily entered by an outsider. The royalty that watching the tournament started to write a letter to the twin royalty themselves and that has also become a very busy day for Raina and Iruma. They already lose their soul inside their office.

"What... with all this paperwork..." Raina's face already looks like someone that didn't sleep for 3 days straight along with Iruma. They read a document very seriously while signing a few of them.

"I can't see another word..."

"Iruma-sama, Raina-sama, I bring a refreshment~" The twin eyes shine when hearing that and it didn't take a while before they sat on the sofa and enjoyed their little snack time. Asmodeus happily stood beside them with a teapot.

"By the way, Asmo-san, Is there any news from the school?" Raina ask.

"Hm... there is nothing special except for the final exams that going to be held in 2 weeks. All the students seem to be preparing for this exam seriously. Although there are a few... problems." Asmodeus said.

Iruma looks at Asmodeus with a raised eyebrow. "It's nothing big but a student from a dorm called Octavinelle has been seen getting close with a few students. Few of us have also been approached. They seem to offer some kind of contract for the easy way to pass the exam."

"Oh? Contract you said?"

"Yes."

This got the room silent. It's not like they didn't know about Octavinelle dorm strange obsession with their dorm. They notice something strange but to not cause suspicion they pretending not to know it. And this strange obsession starts to show up even more now that the end-coming exam is just around the corner.